- Born: 14 Dec 1809, Gloucester RI
- Marriage: Mary Eliza Westcott on 13 Jun 1844 in Providence RI
- Died: 17 Apr 1889, Providence RI
Events in his life were:
- He was a partner in 1834 with George Owen and Alexander Hunter in Providence RI as HUNTER, OWEN & Co. The firm, which only lasted a few months, had rooms in the attic of Jabez Gorham's factory.
- He was a partner from 1834 to 1880 with George Owen in Providence RI as G. & S. OWEN, listed in the 1850 city directory at 11 Steeple Street.
- He appeared on the 1850 census taken at Providence RI, listed as a jeweler.
- He appeared on the 1880 census taken at Providence RI, listed as a manufacturing jeweler.
Smith married Mary Eliza Westcott on 13 Jun 1844 in Providence RI. (Mary Eliza Westcott was born on 19 Dec 1822 in Providence RI and died on 13 Apr 1889.)
Home | Surnames | Name List
© Wm Erik Voss 2005