- Born: 3 Jul 1827, Barrington, Yates, NY
- Marriage: Mary Angeline Sutherland on 8 Jan 1852 in Milo NY
Jeweler and watchmaker
Events in his life were:
- He was a partner from circa 1850 to 1853 with Julius N. Dunning in Penn Yan NY as DUNNING & SUNDERLIN. 18
- He worked from circa 1854 to 1856 as a jeweler and watchmaker in Milo NY
- He worked from circa 1857 to 1865 as a jeweler and watchmaker in Tyrone NY
- He appeared on the 1860 census taken at Tyrone NY, listed as a watchmaker.
- He was a partner c 1865 with Devalson G. Weaver in Rochester NY as SUNDERLIN & WEAVER, successors to C. A. BURR & Co. 18
- He was a partner from 1869 to 1873 with George McAlaster in Rochester NY as SUNDERLIN & McALASTER.
- He appeared on the 1880 census taken at Rochester NY, listed as a jeweler.
- He was a partner from circa 1880 to 1890 with Charles Everett Sunderlin in Rochester NY as L. SUNDERLIN & SON.
- Tradecard, c 1890
Lewis married Mary Angeline Sutherland on 8 Jan 1852 in Milo NY. (Mary Angeline Sutherland was born on 27 Dec 1831 and died on 24 Mar 1895 in Rochester NY.)
Home | Surnames | Name List
© Wm Erik Voss 2005