- Born: 26 May 1836, Chelsea VT
- Marriage: Susan Mahala Walker on 14 Nov 1867 in Barre VT
Jeweler and watchmaker
Events in his life were:
- He worked from 1857 to 1865 as a jeweler and watchmaker in Chelsea VT in the shop of Foster Grow.
- He appeared on the 1860 census taken at Chelsea VT, listed without occupation.
- He was a partner from 1865 to 1871 with John Nichols in Barre VT as NICHOLS & CHANDLER.
- He appeared on the 1870 census taken at Barre VT, listed as a watchmaker
- He worked from circa 1871 to 1894 as a jeweler and watchmaker in Barre VT
- Tradecard, c 1875
- He appeared on the 1880 census taken at Barre VT, listed as a jeweler and watchmaker
Perley married Susan Mahala Walker on 14 Nov 1867 in Barre VT. (Susan Mahala Walker was born on 7 Jul 1842 in Barre VT.)
Home | Surnames | Name List
© Wm Erik Voss 2005