- Born: Jan 1819, Medford MA
Events in his life were:
- He was a partner from circa 1838 to 1846 with Abel Stowell in Charlestown MA as A. STOWELL & SON.
- He worked from circa 1847 to 1850 as a jeweler in Charlestown MA
- He appeared on the 1850 census taken at Charlestown MA, listed as a jeweler.
- He worked c 1855 as a jeweler in Baltimore MD
- He was a partner from 1855 to 1858 with James Gould and William H. Ward in Baltimore MD as GOULD, STOWELL & WARD, a watch and clockmaking establishment at 168 Baltimore Street. 30
Home | Surnames | Name List
© Wm Erik Voss 2005