- Born: 16 May 1803, Hudson NY
- Marriage: Susan Weld Walker on 9 Aug 1838 in Providence RI
- Died: 1872, Rochester NY
Silversmith, jeweler, and watchmaker
Events in his life were:
- He worked before 1826 as a silversmith, jeweler, and watchmaker in Rochester NY
- Advertised in the Rochester Album (Rochester NY), 21 Feb 1826,
"Clock & Watchmaker, Silversmith & Jeweller,
Three Doors North of The Bank
Has For Sale
Gold and Silver Watches,
Watch-Chains, Seals and Keys,
Britannia and plated Tea-pots,
Silver tea, table, and dessert Spoons,
Plated and Britannia do.
Silver and steel mounted Spectacles;
Also, An Assortment Of Jewelry.
Clocks and Watches of every description repaired,
and every other kind of work in his line executed
with neatness and despatch, on moderate terms."
- He was a partner from 1826 to 1841 with William Penn Stanton in Rochester NY as STANTON & BRO. and later W. P. & H. STANTON. 18
- Alternate Mark for STANTON & BROTHER.
- Advertised in the Rochester City Directory (Rochester NY), 1838,
- He worked after 1841 as a silversmith, jeweler, and watchmaker in Rochester NY
- He appeared on the 1850 census taken at Rochester NY, listed as a jeweler.
- He appeared on the 1860 census taken at Rochester NY, listed as a jeweler.
- He appeared on the 1865 census taken at Rochester NY, listed as a jeweler.
Henry married Susan Weld Walker, daughter of Nathaniel Walker and Mary Horton, on 9 Aug 1838 in Providence RI. (Susan Weld Walker was born on 23 Oct 1812 in Providence RI.)