The CLUTHA departed Leith on 1 September, 1853 and arrived at Port Chalmers on 12 February, 1854.
Otago Witness, 18 February 1854, Page 2
12th, brigantine Clutha, 250 tons, Newton, master, from Leith.
Mr. and Mrs. Kilgour and family,
Mr. and Mrs. Alexander and family,
Mr. and Mrs. Sibbald and family,
Mr. M. Calder,
Copyright - Gavin W Petrie - 2013