Last reviewed 03 February 2014
I have donated research to the following Societies and Libraries, as shown. I am particularly grateful to the Society of Genealogists, who have bound my work, beautifully, in hard-backed covers. Currently (2008) they can be found on the Family History Shelves of the Upper Library at Goswell Road, London, UK
The Society of Genealogists, London
- The Trenbath Family - Index
- The Trenbaths of Australia and America
- Damer families, mainly of Dorset, Somerset & Ireland - Index
- Gillett Families
- The Gillett Families of Oxfordshire and Gloucestershire
- The Fargus Family of East Yorkshire and beyond
- The Rahr Family - from Denmark to England
- Dad's War Diary
- Diary of a Voyage in the Mediterranean, Richard Gillett 1878
LIGHTBURN and LIGHTBOURNE FAMILIES, also at the SOG:
- Descendants of George Lighburn/Lighbourne of Argyle, with index.
- Two letters from RAMC Museum at Aldershot, Hants, regarding American War of Independence. Dr James Lightbourne not listed under Confederate supporters.
- One letter from University of Aberdeen regarding Dr James Ashburner Lighbtourne
- 4 letters from Mary Buchanan (Glasgow and West of England FH Soc.) concerning Lighbournes in Scotland.
- Marriage certificate of Annie Lightbourne and John Gillett. Preston 1876 (poor photocopy).
- MIs of Lightbourne and connected names. Place not given but probably Argyleshire.
- Lightbourn strays in Scotland.
- Letter from Veronica Nopps of New Zealand, enclosing three charts: 'Our Lightbourne family of Lancashire, Argyleshire and New Zealand Family Tree of 'Our Ashburner family in Ulverston' (on poor FAX paper) Descent from John Lightburn and Grace Derham (LH page missing).
Files on the HUTCHINGS, ANDERSON, ATTWOOD, SKANES, FIGES, of Southampton and Romsey, also at the SOG, namely:
Small file of papers, including copies of emails from John Walsh in Atalanta, USA, in 2001. Mainly on research.
Also connections with Winchester and Chard in Somerset.
Dorset County Record Office, Dorchester
- File of Damer research
Nottinghamshire CRO, Nottingham
- The Bramley Connection
Chester CRO, Chester
- Nine Microfiches of some of the Trenbath Copy Books
- Photocopy of the copy books
- Photocopy of my school reports
- Photocopy of The Collegia School Magazine
RAMC Museum at Aldershot
- Dad's War Diary
Guildhall Library, London
- Sparks White & Co., Assorted ledgers, deposited 1990
LDS, Salt Lake City
- GEDCOM File , deposited 1996
RAMC Museum, Aldershot
- Dad's WW1 Diary
- Trenbath Pedigree
Southport Local Studies Library
- Prospectus (1944) for Brentwood School, Southport
Oxford Local Studies Library
- Chipping Norton - Family Life in 1851
- Fargus and Gillett Families - notes