Miss Drews And A. Edward Rusin Wedded Saturday
On Saturday afternoon at 4 o'clock in the Bethlehem Lutheran church parsonage
Miss Carita Drews of Chicago, daughter of Mr. and Mrs. Ferdinand Drews, Black
River, pledged her marriage vows with A. Edward Rusin, son of Mr. and Mrs.
William C. Rusin of Chicago. The Rev. H. H. Wegner read the service.
The bride was attired in a winter white wool afternoon frock which she
complemented with a modified beret and a shoulder bouquet of yellow roses.
Attendants of the couple were Miss Mildred Thornburgh and Kenneth C. Benson,
both of Chicago.
After the ceremony there was a reception in the Pine Room of the Black River
fire house. Dinner was served there to 26 guests and in the evening there
was dancing. The decorations were carried out in a color scheme of yellow
and rust winter asters.
The couple motored to Chicago on their wedding trip and from there took a
train to St. Louis. When they return they will be at home at 1824 Lincoln
Park West in Chicago, Ill.
The bride was graduated from the Central High school and Gregg Business
college. Mr. Rusin was graduated from Bowen High school in Chicago and also
took an accounting course with the John Hamilton Institute.
Copyright 1997 - 2006 by Debie Blindauer
All Rights reserved
Census Records | Vital Records | Family Trees & Communities | Immigration Records | Military Records Directories & Member Lists | Family & Local Histories | Newspapers & Periodicals | Court, Land & Probate | Finding Aids