Marriage of Miss Drews To Milton Teumer Saturday
Baskets of gladioli and garden flowers were attractive bridal decorations at
St. Paul's Lutheran church Saturday afternoon at 3 o'clock for the marriage
of Miss Beatrice Drews, daughter of Mr. and Mrs. Ferdinand Drews, 1225
Oakland avenue, and Milton Teumer, son of Mr. and Mrs. Arthur Teumer, 2610 N.
Tenth street. The Rev. Edward Schmidt read the nuptial ceremony.
Mrs. Edward H. Schmidt, Jr., sang "O Perfect Love" and M. E. Dobberfuhl
played the Wedding March.
The bride's dress was fashioned of lace with a long train, Queen Elizabeth
collar and long sleeves forming a peak over the hand. Her long tulle veil
fell from a becoming cap made with a nose veil, and she carried a shower
bouquet of pink roses, white snapdragons and white larkspur.
Mrs. Gottlieb Goldman, sister of the bride, who attended as matron of honor,
wore a floor length white mousseline de soie gown and she carried yellow
Green and peach taffeta gowns were worn by the two bridesmaids, Miss Carita
Drews, the bride's sister, appearing in green, and Miss Mildred Teumer, the
bridegroom's sister, wearing peach. They held arm bouquets of gladioli and
Gottlieb Goldman Jr., and Walter Glatzhofer were the attendants of the
Following the ceremony, a reception was held at the bride's home and supper
was served for thirty-five guests at Pfeiler's restaurant. Out-of-town
guests were Mrs. M. Nicknick, grandmother of the bride, of Tacoma, Wash., and
Mr. and Mrs. G. Goldman Jr., of Oshkosh.
Copyright 1997 - 2006 by Debie Blindauer
All Rights reserved
Census Records | Vital Records | Family Trees & Communities | Immigration Records | Military Records Directories & Member Lists | Family & Local Histories | Newspapers & Periodicals | Court, Land & Probate | Finding Aids