St. Michael's church of Parnell was the scene of a very pretty wedding on
March 26, 1913. The contracting parties were Dr. George Murphy of Junction
City and Miss Agnes Devine of Parnell. The bride was gowned in pink
charmeuse and was attended by Miss Mamie Devine as bridesmaid and Mr. John
Murphy of Plymouth acted as groomsman.
After the ceremony a reception was held at the home of the bride's parents,
Mr. and Mrs. J. Devine. A host of relatives and friends were gathered to
greet the happy pair. They will make their home at Junction City, where the
groom has located. May happiness and prosperity be theirs through life is
the wish of their many friends.
Copyright 1997 - 2006 by Debie Blindauer
All Rights reserved