SACHSE - DREWS
Miss Flora Sachse, daughter of Mrs. Mary Sachse, 1739 North Tenth street, and
Fred Drews, son of Mr. and Mrs. Henry Drews, of Route 4, town of Sheboygan,
were united in marriage at 10 o'clock this morning in the parsonage of the
St. John's church by the Rev. E.R. Krueger.
The bride wore a gown of white crepe de chine and a tulle veil. Her flowers
were a shower bouquet of roses and narcissus. She was attended by Miss Mary
Drews, sister of the groom, who wore a gown of pale pink organdie and carried
an arm bouquet of snapdragons and tea roses. Irwin Radtke attended the groom.
After the ceremony the bridal party repaired to the home of the bride's
mother where a reception was held at which only the relatives of the couple
were guests. A wedding dinner was served at 12 o'clock noon. Decorations
were carried out in pink and white and cut flowers.
Mr. and Mrs. Drews left on the 2:15 o'clock train this afternoon for Fond du
Lac where they will spend their honeymoon. Upon their return they will go to
housekeeping in their neatly furnished home at 733 N. Tenth street, where
they will be home to their many friends after January 15, 1921. The bride's
going-away attire was of dark blue serge. Mr. Drews is employed at the
Columbia Shoe company plant. The many friends of Mr. and Mrs. Drews extend
Copyright 1997 - 2006 by Debie Blindauer
All Rights reserved