Rootsweb - THANKS FOR THE FREE UNLIMITED WEB SPACE!
Links to the pictures & information available at this web site:
The following pictures were taken 19 August 2000 at Holy Trinity Cemetary in Bucyrus, Crawford, OH. Files are 40-240KB. I updated the text on 16 February 2002 to add further info about the burials, and to add a page discussing some related Latin church records. Hopefully this will make a better connection to someone out there.
Andrew Sr & Appolonia (Uhl) Kronenberger
- There are Latin church records about Anna Maria and Maria Apolonia, which are reviewed and discussed here.
Andrew Jr & Agatha (Best) Kronenberger - Andrew Jr is the son of Andrew Sr & Appolonia Kronenberger.
George & Eugenia (Yetzer) Kronenberger - George is the son of Andrew Sr & Appolonia Kronenberger.
- Leo J
Vincent & Frances (Thiry) Kronenberger - Vincent is the son of Andrew Sr & Appolonia Kronenberger. I haven't taken pictures of these headstones yet.
- Vincent A Kronenberger
- Frances C Kronenberger
- Leonard Kronenberger
- Sylvia Jean Kronenberger
Thomas & Genevieve (Metzger) Kronenberger - Thomas is the son of Vincent & Francisca Kronenberger.
Frederick & Cornelia (Kronenberger) Sens - Cornelia is the daughter of Andrew Sr & Appolonia Kronenberger.
- Anna Sens Ferdinand - She appears to have married a Ferdinand, and lived in Detroit in the 1930's.
Julius & Mary (Sens) Mead
- Julius & Mary Mead - Mary was the daughter of Fred & Cornelia Sens
George & Grace (Beistel) Sens
- George & Grace Sens - George was the son of Fred & Cornelia Sens
The following people are buried in unmarked graves.
- Julius Bernard Kronenberger, son of Vincent & Frances Kronenberger
- Chas A Kronenberger, son of Andrew & Agatha Kronenberger.
The following pictures were taken 19 August 2000 about where 316/320 North Walnut Street in Bucyrus, Crawford, OH would have been. These were the home addresses of Andrew Sr & Appolonia Kronenberger, Fred & Cornelia Sens, and George & Grace Sens at one point or another in the late 19th and early 20th centuries. Files are 50-60KB.
The following family documents are provided here in hopes that someone can make a connection to them. If you have a connection, or can interpret any of the writing, drop us a line at . WARNING - Some files are very large, so they will take some time to download!
- Josef Vapenik 1882 Baptismal Document. (1.2MB)
- 1891 Letter, from J to Chris Winkel, Envelope, Page 1, Page 2 and Page 3 (each image about ???KB)
- Receipt found with 1891 letter (???KB)
- 1843 Document, Cover, Top and Bottom (each image about ???KB)
- Casper Winkel 1852 Ship Document, Cover, Page 1 top and bottom, Page 2 top and bottom, Page 3 top and bottom, Page 4 top and bottom. (each image about ???KB)
Here are scans of old postcards for Bucyrus in Crawford County, OH.
Crawford County Courthouse (680x480 pixels, 93KB)
South Sandusky Avenue (680x480 pixels, 93KB)
Please forward comments to . This page was last updated 26 Feb 2003 06:55 PM
All material contained on this website is copyright © 2000- 2002 James M Sens except where otherwise noted. Rootsweb V11 website.
Census Records | Vital Records | Family Trees & Communities | Immigration Records | Military Records Directories & Member Lists | Family & Local Histories | Newspapers & Periodicals | Court, Land & Probate | Finding Aids