M, #48681, (17 Aug 1899 - 16 Nov 1932)
- Birth: 17 Aug 1899, Waterville, Pepin Co, WI.1
- Marriage: ca. 1926?, Helen Wylie
(Parents, William R. Wylie & Mary Ann McLean).1
- Death: 16 Nov 1932.1
- Burial: Arkansaw, Pepin Co, WI.1
- Primary link: McLean-Fisk.
- Residence: 1927, Lake City, MN.1
- [S2055] Corrine Sandberg, "See CD for details," e-mail message to John M. Scroggins (K604), Various, More on the Wylie's, 2 Mar 2009 NEXT Helen is in Lake City, MN with Wylie relatives (my husband's Aunt Madie Kohn) at least in 1927. She met Vern Poquette who was working for the Kohn's (no census records for this one or two years in Lake City. )
On the Milwaukee Census of April 1930, she and Vern POQUETT, age 26 and HELEN POQUETT, age 22, living at 645 Cass Street, Milwaukee, WI, This is 1930 US Census, Dist 1-250, Page 25 of 46, part of 3rd WARD, Block 212. It says Vern was married at age 20 and Helen at age 18. If that is correct, they married in 1926. It asks the age of FIRST marriage, but I presume that Helen chose to not mention first marriage with JOE. Vern was a Gas Station Attendant and Helen was working as a "Striper" at a Auto Body Shop. Also they were Lodgers (Renters) Oh yes, Vern died Nov 16, 1932. He was born in Waterville, Pepin County, WI Aug 17, 1899. He is buried in Arkansaw, WI (not proven yet).