Wilbur Driggs Fisk1
M, #36525, (10 Sep 1856 - 8 Feb 1936)
Wilbur Driggs Fisk|b. 10 Sep 1856\nd. 8 Feb 1936|p36525.htm|William Justin Fisk|b. 25 Jun 1833\nd. 1 Mar 1909|p36435.htm|Mary Jane Driggs|b. 6 Dec 1834\nd. 7 Apr 1903|p36524.htm|Joel S. Fisk|b. 24 Oct 1810\nd. 27 May 1877|p36414.htm|Charlotte A. Green|b. 17 Dec 1809\nd. 5 Apr 1877|p36415.htm|||||||
Wilbur Driggs Fisk
- Birth: 10 Sep 1856, Fort Howard, Brown Co, WI.2,5,6,7
- Marriage: 8 Jan 1885, Eva Cornell, Valentine, Cherry Co, NE.2
- Death: 8 Feb 1936.6
- Burial: Bur: 11 Feb 1936 Fort Howard Cem, Green Bay, Brown Co, WI.6
- Primary link: McLean-Fisk.
- Census: 1880 Son in the household of William Justin Fisk, District 13, Fort Howard, Brown Co, WI.8
- Census: 1900,, 111 ???, Ward 7, Pct 1, Green Bay, Brown Co, WI.5
- Census: 1910, 111 North Chestnut Ave, Green Bay, Brown Co, WI.9
- Biography: 1913, Mentioned in biography of William Justin Fisk.10
- Residence: Jul 1917, Green Bay, Brown Co, WI.11
- Marriage: 21 Jul 1917, Attended the wedding of
Wilbur Fisk McLean and Marjorie MacCandless Morrow
Duluth, St. Louis Co, MN.11
- Census: 1920, 110 S. Ashland Ave, Green Bay, Brown Co, WI.12
- News: 14 Jul 1922, News Article Gift to City Memorial to Hiram C. Fisk, Green Bay Gazette, Green Bay, WI.13
- Event: 24 Jan 1923, Witness Passport application, Green Bay, Brown Co, WI,
Douglass Erle Newton.14
- Census: 1930,, 110 S. Ashland Ave, Green Bay, Brown Co, WI.15
- Obituary: 20 Mar 1937, Brother in an obituary of "Harry William Fisk", Green Bay Press-Gazette, Green Bay, WI.16
Children with Eva Cornell :
- [S3] International Genealogical Index (IGI), Film 457958, Sealings for the dead, couples and children (includes some living spouses and children) 1943-1970; heir indexes, 1943-1965 Church of Jesus Christ of Latter- day Saints. Salt Lake Temple.
- [S1302] Richard A. Marx (Richard A. Marx), Database: "ramarx". [7 Nov 2002]
- [S1303] Ruel Thain (Ruel Thain), Database: ":2222647". [7 Nov 2002]
- [S90] 1900 Federal Census, National Archives T623, Roll 1778, ED 19, Sheet 2B
* Ancestry Images Online: T623_1778\WIT623_1778-0853.sid
- [S97] Green Bay, WI Fort Howard Cem (part), Manuscript Map and Word Doc, Nov 2002 Duncan. McLean.
- [S1261] History of Brown County, WI, 1913, v. II, p. 40-42.
- [S89] LDS 1880 Census, Census Place:, District 13, Ft. Howard, Brown, Wisconsin
, Source:, FHL Film 1255418 National Archives Film T9-1418 Page 207B
, Relation, Sex, Marr, Race, Age, Birthplace
William J. FISK, Self, M, M, W, 47, OH
, Occ:, Contracter, Fa: VT, Mo: VT
Mary J. FISK, Wife, F, M, W, 46, NY
, Occ:, Keeping House, Fa: NY, Mo: MI
Willes G. FISK, Son, M, S, W, 23, WI
, Occ:, Book Keeper, Fa: OH, Mo: NY
Harry W. FISK, Son, M, S, W, 14, WI
, Occ:, At School, Fa: OH, Mo: NY
George W. FISK, Son, M, S, W, 12, WI
, Occ:, At School, Fa: OH, Mo: NY
Theresa TILLSMONS, Other, F, S, W, 18, BELGIUM
, Occ:, Servant, Fa: BELGIUM, Mo: BELGIUM.
- [S91] 1910 Federal Census, National Archives T624, Roll 1702, ED 20, Sheet 15B
* Ancestry Images Online: WIT624_1702-0483.sid
- [S1261] History of Brown County, WI, 1913.
- [S98] List of invitations to wedding of Wilbur McLean and Marjorie Morrow, Typed list, ca. Jul 1917 Duncan. McLean.
- [S92] 1920 Federal Census, National Archives M625, Roll 1977, ED 32, Sheet 2A, * Ancestry Images Online:
- [S50] Wisconsin Historical Society Digital Library and Archives
- [S70] Ancestry.com, General search results, URL: www.ancestry.com, :
U.S. Passport Applications, 1795-1925Name: Mary Fisk Newton
Name Prefix: Mrs
Birth Date: 6 Jul 1887
Birth Place: Valentine, Nebraska
RESIDENCE: Green Bay, Wisconsin
Passport Issue Date: 24 Jan 1923
Spouse Name: Douglass E Newton
Spouse Birth Place: Woodbridge, Cal
Passport Includes a Photo: Y
Source: Passport Applications, January 2, 1906 - March 31, 1925 (M1490).
- [S93] 1930 Federal Census, National Archives T626, Roll 2562, ED 5-32, Sheet 10A
Ancestry Images Online: WIT626_2562-0653
- [S1369] Obituary: Obituary of Harry W. Fisk (Harry William Fisk), Green Bay Press-Gazette, Green Bay, WI, ca. 1937.