F, #36385, (5 Jun 1861 - 3 Oct 1908)
Kate Fisk|b. 5 Jun 1861\nd. 3 Oct 1908|p36385.htm|Julius S. Fisk|b. 15 Jun 1826\nd. 9 Jan 1890|p1268.htm|Fannie C. Fisk|b. 21 Mar 1835\nd. 15 Sep 1875|p1269.htm|Samuel Fisk (Esq)|b. 16 Aug 1776\nd. 25 Jan 1858|p36416.htm|Mary 'Polly' Scott|b. 2 Jul 1785\nd. 23 Jan 1864|p36417.htm|Joel S. Fisk|b. 24 Oct 1810\nd. 27 May 1877|p36414.htm|Charlotte A. Green|b. 17 Dec 1809\nd. 5 Apr 1877|p36415.htm|
- Birth: 5 Jun 1861, Isle La Motte, Grand Isle Co, VT.3,4
- Marriage: Marr: William H. Harvey, 17 Apr 1894, Iron Mountain, Dickinson Co, MI.3,5,6
- Death: 3 Oct 1908, Chisholm, St. Louis Co, MN.6
- Burial: Bur: aft. 3 Oct 1908 Fort Howard Cem, Green Bay, Brown Co, WI.
- Burial: Fort Howard Cem, Green Bay, Brown Co, WI.7
- Primary link: McLean-Fisk.
- Census: 1870 Probable Daughter in the household of Julius Fisk, Ward 1, Fort Howard, Brown Co, WI,
- Census: 1880 Daughter in the household of Julius S. Fisk, District 13, Fort Howard, Brown Co, WI.8
- Census: 1895, Mountain Iron, St. Louis Co, MN, In household of William Harvey, probably his wife.9
- Census: 1900 Wife in the household of William Herbey, Missabe Mountain, Eveleth, St. Louis Co, MN, (0 children).10
- Obituary: 20 Oct 1902, in an obituary of "Gertrude Annette McLean", Green Bay Gazette, Green Bay, WI.11
- Residence: 20 Oct 1902, McKinley, St. Louis Co, MN with William H. Harvey.11
- Census: 1905, 303 Elba Ave, Missabe Mountain, St. Louis Co, MN, In household of Wm. H. Harvey, probably his wife.12
- Married Name: Kate Harvey (Fisk).
- AFN: Ancestral File Number: 2013-1XJ.4
- [S3] International Genealogical Index (IGI), Film Number: 448067 Page Number: 0009 Reference number: 51938 (Gives mother as Frances C. Fisk).
- [S3] International Genealogical Index (IGI), Film Number: 448067 Page Number: 0009 Reference number: 51938.
- [S1309] Roland L. Miner, Ancestral File, Microfilm: None, Submission: AF97-117685.
- [S95] Duncan. McLean, "E-mail, D. McLean to J. Scroggins," e-mail message to John M. Scroggins (K604), Various, From: "Duncan McLean" <e-mail address>
To: "'John M. Scroggins'" <e-mail address>
Subject: RE: this & that
Date: Mon, 11 Nov 2002
"Kate Fisk and William H. Harvey were married in Iron Mountain, Mich., at the residence of John H. McLean, April 17, 1894 at 4 P.M. by the Rev. A. E. Cook."
- [S1267] , Miscellaneous notes John M. Scroggins (K604), Small 6 hole paper.
- [S97] Green Bay, WI Fort Howard Cem (part), Manuscript Map and Word Doc, Nov 2002 Duncan. McLean.
- [S89] LDS 1880 Census, Census Place: District 13, Ft. Howard, Brown, Wisconsin
Source:, FHL Film 1255418 National Archives Film T9-1418 Page 205B
Julius S. FISK Self M W W 49 VT
Occ: Grocery Fa: CT Mo: VT
Annette FISK Dau F S , W 21 VT
Occ: Keeping House Fa: VT Mo: VT
Kate FISK Dau F S W , 18 VT
Occ: At Home Fa: VT Mo: VT
Julius J. FISK Son M S W , 14, NY
Occ: In Grocery, Fa: VT , Mo: VT.
- [S2287] Ancestry.com, \ a class="ext" href="http://content.ancestry.com/iexec/default.aspx?htx=View&r=an&dbid=1058&iid=MNV290_94-0444"\;MNV290_94-0444\ /a\\ div class=u1\unknown cd\ /div\.
- [S2289] 1900 Federal Census, National Archives, T-623, Roll 791, ED 302, Sheet 38B, (20Jun 1900)
Ancestry Images Online: MNT623_791-0060
Dwelling, 528, Family, [Illegible], Head: William Herbey.
- [S1370] Obituary: Obituary of Gertrude McLean (Gertrude Annette McLean), Gree Bay Gazette, Green Bay, WI, 20 Oct 1902.
- [S2288] Ancestry.com, \ a class="ext" href="http://content.ancestry.com/iexec/default.aspx?htx=View&r=an&dbid=1058&iid=mnsc_154-0919"\;mnsc_154-0919\ /a\\ div class=u1\unknown cd\ /div\.