Orlo W. McLean1
M, #36363, (25 Dec 1896 - 11 May 1967)
Orlo W. McLean|b. 25 Dec 1896\nd. 11 May 1967|p36363.htm|Edward D. McLean|b. May 1866\nd. aft. 20 Jan 1945|p2810.htm|Elizabeth Jansen|b. 6 Oct 1868\nd. 5 Jan 1918|p2825.htm|Dennis E. McLean|b. bet. 1 Jan 1833 & 7 Jun 1833\nd. 7 Jun 1872|p2800.htm|Mary Garvey|b. bet. 1 Jan 1834 & 30 Jul 1834\nd. 30 Jul 1914|p2801.htm|Charles F. Janssen||p36588.htm|Dorothy Roth||p36589.htm|
Orlo McLean, Aug 1916
- Birth: 25 Dec 1896, WI.4,2,3
- Baptism 4 Mar 1897, St. Patrick, Green Bay, Brown Co, WI,
Edward McLean, Elizabeth Jansen, John Trotter & Mary Wylie.3
- Marriage: bet. 1921 & 1925? (est. date), Florence Hannan.3
- Death: 11 May 1967, Milwaukee, Milwaukee Co, WI.5
- Death (Last Res): May 1968, Townsend, Oconto Co, WI.
- Burial: , "Orlo W. Mc Lean," Wood National Cemetery. 5000 West National Ave., Milwaukee, Milwaukee Co, WI.
- Primary link: McLean-Fisk.
- Census: 1900 Son in the household of Edward D. McLean, , 153 North [Shermont?] Ave (near Broadway), Green Bay, Brown Co, WI.6
- Census: 1910 Son in the household of Edward D. McLean, , 126 North Ashland Ave, Green Bay, Brown Co, WI.2
- Military: D, "CPL 121 F A US ARMY WORLD WAR I."7
- Census: 1920 Roomer in the household of Orlo McLean, 606 Mather Street, Green Bay, Brown Co, WI.8
- Census: 1930, Not found.
- SSN: bef. 1951, "Orlo McLean," SSN.9
- Obituary: 26 Sep 2001, Deceased Father in an obituary of "James Hannan McLean", The State, Columbia, SC.10
- Name Variation: Joseph Orlo Wylie McLean.3
Children with Florence Hannan :
- [S91] 1910 Federal Census, National Archives T624, Roll 1702, ED 20, Sheet 8A
* Ancestry Images Online: WIT624_1702-0468.sid
- [S2118] Carol Ann McLean Kunkel, "See CD for details," e-mail message to John M. Scroggins (K604), Various, Date Thu, 23 Apr 2009 132740 -0500
Subject Hello again!
* * *
My dad, James Hannan McLean (Hannan was my dad’s mom’s maiden name Florence Hannan McLean Haskins)
My dad’s father’s name as I found on his Baptismal certificate was as follows
Joseph Orlo Wylie McLean
Baptized March 4, 1897 in St. Patrick (church)?, Green Bay, WI by M.J. O’Brien
Social Security # 361-01-3125
Orlo was son of
And Elizabeth Jansen (think this spelling is correct)
Orlo’s ‘sponsors’ of the Baptismal were
* * *.
- [S5] Birth and name information from census and other records:
1900: Dec 1896, age 3, WI, Fa: WI, Mo: WI (Orlo McLean)
1910: c1897, age 13, WI, Fa: WI, Mo: WI (Orlo McLean)
1920: c1897, age 23, WI, Fa: WI, Mo: WI.
- [S2455] MN Dept. of Health, WI Death Index, 1959-1997 (MyFamily.com), Name: Orlo W McLean
Sex: M (Male)
Birth Date: abt 1897
Death Date: 11 May 1967
Location: Milw (May be abbreviated)
- [S90] 1900 Federal Census, National Archives T623, Roll 1778, ED 19, Sheet [75B]
* Ancestry Images Online:T623_1778\WIT623_1778-0854.sid
- [S70] Ancestry.com, General search results, URL: www.ancestry.com, :
U.S. Veterans Gravesites, ca.1775-2006Name: Orlo W Mc Lean
Service Info.: CPL 121 F A US ARMY WORLD WAR I
Birth Date: 25 Dec 1896
Death Date: 11 May 1967
Service Start Date: 15 Jul 1917
Service End Date: 19 May 1919
Interment Date: 15 May 1967
Cemetery: Wood National Cemetery
Cemetery Address: 5000 West National Ave. Bldg. 1301 Milwaukee, WI 53295
Buried At: Section 35a Row 15 Site 6.
- [S92] 1920 Federal Census, National Archives M625, Roll 1977, ED 28, Sheet 13B
* Ancestry Images Online: T625_1977\WIT625_1977-0870.sid
- [S44] Social Security Death Index (Ancestry.com), Name: Orlo McLean
Last Residence: 54175 Townsend, Oconto, Wisconsin, United States of America
Born: 25 Dec 1896
Died: May 1967
State (Year) SSN issued: Illinois (Before 1951).
- [S1848] The State
, James Hannan McLean, 26 Sep 2001.
- [S2118] Carol Ann McLean Kunkel, "See CD for details," e-mail message to John M. Scroggins (K604), Various, Date Fri, 24 Apr 2009 073113 -0500
Subject Orlo's wife
Here is some limited data on Orlo’s wife, Florence
Florence Hannan born 1898
She had 3 sons with Orlo Larry (killed in a war), Patrick (football coach in Phoenix area), James in 1926 (my dad)
She married Herbert Hurley Haskins (his second marriage also) when my dad was very young after Orlo abandoned the family;
They had one son Glenn
Her father (I believe) is Henry Ward Beecher Hannan
Her mother was Eliza Maude Brown
* * *.