Vernon Clement McLean
M, #36362, (30 Nov 1891 - )
Vernon Clement McLean|b. 30 Nov 1891|p36362.htm|Edward D. McLean|b. May 1866\nd. aft. 20 Jan 1945|p2810.htm|Elizabeth Jansen|b. 6 Oct 1868\nd. 5 Jan 1918|p2825.htm|Dennis E. McLean|b. bet. 1 Jan 1833 & 7 Jun 1833\nd. 7 Jun 1872|p2800.htm|Mary Garvey|b. bet. 1 Jan 1834 & 30 Jul 1834\nd. 30 Jul 1914|p2801.htm|Charles F. Janssen||p36588.htm|Dorothy Roth||p36589.htm|
- Birth: 30 Nov 1891, Escanaba, Delta Co, MI.2,1,3
- Marriage: bef. 5 Jun 1917. [Female] [--?--]3
- Primary link: McLean-Fisk.
- Census: 1900 Son in the household of Edward D. McLean, , 153 North [Shermont?] Ave (near Broadway), Green Bay, Brown Co, WI.4
- Census: 1910 Son in the household of Edward D. McLean, , 126 North Ashland Ave, Green Bay, Brown Co, WI.1
- Occupation: 1910, Machinist helper.1
- Residence: 5 Jun 1917, Green Bay, Brown Co, WI.3
- Name Variation: Vernon McLean, 36362.
- Name Variation: Clement McLean.
- [S91] 1910 Federal Census, National Archives T624, Roll 1702, ED 20, Sheet 8A
* Ancestry Images Online: WIT624_1702-0468.sid
- [S5] Birth and name information from census and other records:
1900: Nov 1891, age 8, Mi, Fa: WI, Mo: WI (Clement McLean)
1910: c 1892, age 18, WI, Fa: WI, Mo: WI (Vernon McLean).
- [S70] Ancestry.com, General search results, URL: www.ancestry.com, :
World War I Draft Registration Cards, 1917-1918Name: Vernon Clement McLean
City: Green Bay
Birthplace: Michigan;United States of America
Birth Date: 30 Nov 1891
Race: Caucasian (White)
- [S90] 1900 Federal Census, National Archives T623, Roll 1778, ED 19, Sheet [75B]
* Ancestry Images Online:T623_1778\WIT623_1778-0854.sid