Descendants of David Haslip
the third great grandfather of Glenna Haslip
Generation No. 1
1. DAVID1 HASLIP (HASLIPA) was born March 03, 1830 in Tennessee. He married (1) RACHEL BEAM October 05, 1846 in Campbell Co, Tennessee. He married (2) SARAH HAMMOND 1855 in Missouri, daughter of THOMAS HAMMOND and RACHEL LIONS. He married (3) NANCY CATHERINE WHITE August 27, 1870 in Ozark, Christian Co., Missouri, daughter of ROBERT WHITE and AMELIA RAPP.
Children of DAVID HASLIP and RACHEL BEAM are:
i. MARTHA JANE2 HASLIP, b. 1848.
ii. HANNAH HASLIP, b. 1850.
iii. WILLIAM HASLIP, b. 1854; d. 1880; m. FRANCES EMMA HAYES, May 19, 1878.
Children of DAVID HASLIP and SARAH HAMMOND are: iv. MARGARE MARY ANN2 HASLIP, b. 1857.
v. FRANCIS HASLIP, b. 1859.
vi. MATRIDA HASLIP, b. 1863.
vii. GEORGE RILEY HASLIP, b. May 05, 1868.
Children of DAVID HASLIP and NANCY WHITE are:
2. viii. EMMA BELLE2 HASLIP, b. July 16, 1871, Christian Co, Missouri; d. December 01, 1963, Greene County, Missouri.
ix. DAVID EDMUND HASLIP, b. May 02, 1873.
3. x. CHARLES HASLIP, b. September 05, 1876; d. May 06, 1967.
4. xi. SAMUEL LEONIDIS HASLIP, b. January 18, 1880, Ozark, Christian Co., Missouri; d. October 17, 1950, Ozark,Christian Co., Missouri.
Generation No. 2
2. EMMA BELLE2 HASLIP (DAVID1, HASLIPA) was born July 16, 1871 in Christian Co, Missouri, and died December 01, 1963 in Greene County, Missouri. She married JOHN THOMAS BILYEU October 18, 1888, son of JOHN BILYEU and MARTHA HANKS.
Children of EMMA HASLIP and JOHN BILYEU are:
i. STELLA MAUD3 BILYEU, b. March 27, 1894.
ii. ORA ELISE BILYEU, b. June 25, 1896.
iii. NAOMI LELA BILYEU, b. August 27, 1898; d. August 27, 1970, Selmore, Christian Co, Missouri.
Notes for NAOMI LELA BILYEU:
Buried Selmore Cemetery
iv. LILLIE IRENE BILYEU, b. February 15, 1902; m. EVERETTE HAMMOND.
v. JAMES BENARD BILYEU, b. May 08, 1902.
vi. ENA BELL BILYEU, b. March 19, 1905; d. October 02, 1982, Springfield, Greene Co., Missouri.
vii. FRED AFTON BILYEU, b. April 15, 1909, Christian Co, Missouri; d. January 18, 1957, Springfield, Greene Co. Missouri.
Notes for FRED AFTON BILYEU:
Buried in Selmore Cemetery
viii. JOHN CLIFTON BILYEU, b. October 29, 1911. 3. CHARLES2 HASLIP (DAVID1, HASLIPA) was born September 05, 1876, and died May 06, 1967. He married DORA WILHITE September 05, 1899, daughter of DOW WILHITE and MARY GIDEON.
Children of CHARLES HASLIP and DORA WILHITE are:
i. ALVA3 HASLIP, b. June 28, 1901.
ii. FLOYD HASLIP, b. July 31, 1903.
iii. VELMA HASLIP, b. July 08, 1906.
iv. GARLAND HASLIP, b. July 25, 1909.
v. WARD HASLIP, b. July 06, 1912; d. September 14, 1977, Springfield, Greene Co., Missouri; m. HELEN MAHAN, April 18, 1936.
Notes for WARD HASLIP:
Buried Greenlawn Cemetery.
4. SAMUEL LEONIDIS2 HASLIP (DAVID1, HASLIPA) was born January 18, 1880 in Ozark, Christian Co., Missouri, and died October 17, 1950 in Ozark,Christian Co., Missouri. He married LETUSSISHA BAMA BILYEU August 10, 1902 in Ozark, Christian Co., Missouri, daughter of WIETTE BILYEU and EDITH EAKINS. She was born 1883 in Ozark, Missouri, and died 1949.
Children of SAMUEL HASLIP and LETUSSISHA BILYEU are:
i. IDA3 HASLIP, b. March 21, 1903, Ozark, Christian Co., Missouri; d. October 14, 1979, Springfield, Greene Co., Missouri; m. WILLIAM DELISLE; b. 1907; d. 1943.
ii. SELMA EDITH HASLIP, b. October 03, 1904; m. LESLIE HANDY; b. 1903.
iii. RAYMA GRACE HASLIP, b. March 09, 1906.
iv. CLYDE LINVEL HASLIP, b. March 11, 1908, Christian Center, Christian Co., Missouri; d. November 29, 1980, Springfield, Greene Co., Missouri.
v. SAMUEL CLELL HASLIP, b. January 29, 1910.
vi. CLAUDE ELMER HASLIP, b. February 05, 1912, Ozark, Christian Co., Missouri; d. July 05, 1965, Bremerton, Washington; m. VENTA FINLEY.
vii. CLIFFORD HASLIP, b. August 05, 1915.
viii. CLIFTON OMER HASLIP, b. April 10, 1918, Ozark, Christian Co., Missouri; m. ANITA FRANCIS BRADY.
ix. BERYL CLEM HASLIP, b. February 05, 1922.
5. x. CARL GLEN HASLIP, b. September 19, 1925, Ozark, Missouri.
xi. CLEN BILYEAU HASLIP, b. June 27, 1927.
Generation No. 3
5. CARL GLEN3 HASLIP (SAMUEL LEONIDIS2, DAVID1, HASLIPA) was born September 19, 1925 in Ozark, Missouri. He married MARY LOUISE DAVIS October 18, 1941, daughter of EDWARD DAVIS and FLORENCE MCREYNOLDS. She was born February 25, 1924 in Highlandville, Missouri.
Notes for MARY LOUISE DAVIS: Refer to Davis Family History