Search billions of records on Ancestry.com
   
 

Ba

Baptisms 1819-1822

HOMEhome.htmlhome.htmlshapeimage_2_link_0
1889-1892Bk_3_Bapt__1889-1892.htmlBk_2_Bapt__1839-1842.htmlshapeimage_3_link_0

BAPTISMS

1893-1895Bk_3_Bapt__1893-1895.htmlBk_2_Bapt__1843-1845.htmlshapeimage_4_link_0
1896-1898Bk_3_Bapt__1896-1898.htmlBk_2_Bapt__1846-1848.htmlshapeimage_5_link_0
1899-1901Bk_3_Bapt__1899-1901.htmlBk_2_Bapt__1849-1851.htmlshapeimage_6_link_0
1902-1904Bk_3_Bapt__1902-1904.htmlBk_2_Bapt__1851-1860.htmlshapeimage_7_link_0
1905-1907Bk_3_Bapt__1905-1907.htmlBk_2_Bapt__1861-1863.htmlshapeimage_8_link_0
1908-1910Bk_3_Bapt__1908-1910.htmlBk_2_Bapt__1864-1866.htmlshapeimage_9_link_0
1911-1913Bk_3_Bapt__1911-1913.htmlBk_2_Bapt__1867-1869.htmlshapeimage_10_link_0
1890-1895Bk_2_Marriage__1839-1849.htmlBk_2_Bapt__1839-1842.htmlshapeimage_13_link_0

MARRIAGES

1896-1901Bk_3_Marriage__1896-1901.htmlBk_2_Marriage__1850-1859.htmlshapeimage_14_link_0
1902-1905Bk_3_Marriage__1902-1905.htmlBk_2_Marriage__1860-1870.htmlshapeimage_15_link_0
1906-1911Bk_3_Marriage__1906-1911.htmlBk_2_Marriage__1871-1879.htmlshapeimage_16_link_0
1886-1891Bk_3_Burials__1886-1891.htmlBk_2_Burials__1839-Feb_1886.htmlshapeimage_17_link_0

BURIALS

BOOK 3 - ST. ANN, GUYSBOROUGH, NOVA SCOTIA    

1918 & 1928 PARTIALBk_3_Marriage__1918_%26_1928.htmlBk_2_Marriage__1871-1879.htmlshapeimage_18_link_0
1892-1901Bk_3_Burials__1892-1901.htmlBk_2_Burials__1839-Feb_1886.htmlshapeimage_19_link_0
1902-1911Bk_3_Burials__1902-1911.htmlBk_2_Burials__1839-Feb_1886.htmlshapeimage_20_link_0
 
 


Notes at back of Book 3:


     "St. Ann's Church 1893. At a meeting held on May 21st 1893 in St. Ann's Sunday School nearly all the parishioners of St. Ann's been present it was proposed and seconded and passed that Missrs Peter Maney, Allan McDonald and Jno. S. McDonald be a committee to improve and lay out the new, burial ground. Lots to be sold at prices ranging from 10.00 downward according to size and situation. M. Tompkins, PP. Guysboro May 21st 1893."

Scan: 003_01_X1_0133 pg. 594


    "The new cemetery was blessed by Father Chatitton (duly authorized by His Lordhsip Bp. Cameron) on June 14th 1893. A small portion of the North East Corner (marked by stakes) has been left without being blessed for those who altho professing the Catholic were not entitled to Christian, burial and for still born children. M. Tompkins, PP." [Written upside down on one of the last pages of the book.]

Scan: 003_01_X1_0135 pg. [blank]

 

BOOK 3