Abraham Lincoln MORGRET
- Born: 19 Jul 1860, Janesville, Clearfield, Pennsylvania, United States
- Marriage (1): Elizabeth in 1901
- Marriage (2): Dixie WILLIAMS
- Died: 5 Dec 1943, Woodbine, Nicholas, West Virginia, United States at age 83
- Buried: 7 Dec 1943, Mountain View Memorial Park, Richwood, Nicholas, West Virginia
Another name for Abraham was Abraham Lincoln MORGART.
1900 Census, Holly, Braxton, West Virginia, District 3, Image #20
Morgret, Abraham, Head, W,M,July 1860,39,M,9, PA,PA,PA, Day Laborer, R
Elizabeth, Wife, W,F,May 1849,51,M,9, 5,5, PA,PA,PA
McFalls, Grace B.E., Step GDaughter, W,F,Sept 1887,12,S, PA,PA,PA
Evans, Lillie R., S G Daughter, W,F, May 1896,4,S, WV,PA,PA
1920 Census, Beaver, Nicholas, West Virginia, District 104, Image #43.
Morgret, Abraham L., Head, O,F,M,W,59,Wd, PA,PA,PA, Retail Merchant, General Store
Milom, Leonice E., ?grand daughter, F,W,14,S, WV,WV,PA
Noted events in his life were:
• Death Certificate: West Virginia State Department of Health, 7 Dec 1943, Woodbine, Nicholas, West Virginia, United States. Retired Merchant and Postmaster.
(Note: Abraham is buried in Mountain View Memorial Park, not Richwood Cemetery as his Death Certificate states.)
Abraham married Elizabeth in 1901. (Elizabeth was born in May 1849 in , , Pennsylvania, United States and died on 11 Apr 1917 in Woodbine, Nicholas, West Virginia, United States.)
Abraham next married Dixie WILLIAMS. (Dixie WILLIAMS was born on 27 May 1879 in Trout, Greenbrier, West Virginia, United States and died on 21 Mar 1956 in Richwood, Monongalia, West Virginia, United States.)