Ruth Genevieve BUTLER 135
- Born: 10 Mar 1910, Leipsic, Putnam, Ohio, United States 135
- Marriage: Ruben Franklin MORGART
- Died: 13 Oct 1944, Findlay, Hancock, Ohio, United States at age 34 136
- Buried: 15 Oct 1944, Maple Grove Cemetery, Findlay, Hancock, Ohio
MORGART, Ruth Genevieve
Death date: 10/13/1944, Hancock County Certificate #62643
Daughter of Daniel Butler and Nollie Dildine.
Noted events in her life were:
• Obituary: Lima News Newspaper, 14 Oct 1944, Lima, Allen, Ohio, United States. Mrs. Ruth S. Morgart
LEIPSIC. Oct. 14 - Funeral services will be held in the Coldren funeral home, Findlay, at 1 p.m. Sunday for Mrs. Ruth G. Morgart, 34, wife of Rueben F. Morgart, of Findlay, and daughter of Daniel and Nellie (Dildine) Butler, of Leipsic, who died in Findlay hospital Friday from leukemia.
Besides her mother, Mrs. A. E. Lytle, of Fostoria, and her husband, she is survived by five children, Bonnie June, Jack, Gloria, Ruth Ann and Joyce Ann, all at home.
Brothers and sisters are Carl Butler and Mrs. Lucille Wyant, of Kansas, O.; Robert Butler and Mrs. Eileen Milliron, of Fostoria; Cliff Butler, of Staten Island, N.Y., and Mrs. Bonnie Wallings, Toledo.
Ruth married Ruben Franklin MORGART, son of Samuel Boor MORGART and Minnie Bell HARDINGER. (Ruben Franklin MORGART was born on 31 Aug 1904 in Fostoria, Wood, Ohio, United States, died on 19 Jul 1972 in Findlay, Hancock, Ohio, United States and was buried in Maple Grove Cemetery, Findlay, Hancock, Ohio.)