William Freeman McMULLEN
- Born: 30 Apr 1855, , Bedford, Pennsylvania, United States
- Marriage: Ida Jane MORGART on 3 Aug 1884
- Died: 21 Dec 1922, Adams Twp., Cambria, Pennsylvania, United States at age 67
- Buried: 23 Dec 1922, Weaver Mennonite Cemetery, Johnstown, Pennsylvania, United States
Noted events in his life were:
• Obituary: The Indiana Evening Gazette, 23 Dec 1922, Indiana, Indiana, Pennsylvania, United States. 30 William F. McMullen
JOHNSTOWN, Dec. 22. - William F. McMullen, ages 67 years, 7 months, and 21 days, a native of Bedford county and for the last 18 years, a resident of Adams township, this county, died at 8:30 o'clock yesterday morning at the McMullen home. His health had been impaired for the last year and Mr. McMullen had been confined to his bed for the last few weeks.
William F. McMullen and Ida J. Morgart were married 39 years ago. The following children survive: R. F. McMullen, 642 Linden avenue, Seventeenth ward; Anna, wife of Winfield Kirkwood, Parkstown; Martha, wife of Albert H. Bloom, Johnstown, R. D. No. 2. Mr. McMullen was a brother of Mrs. Edward Custer and Cheif of Police S. W. McMullen, both of Winber, and J. E. McMullen of Wehram. He was a member of the Dunmire Lutheran Church of Elton and also the I. O. O. F.
Funeral services will be conducted at 1 o'clock tomorrow afternoon in the Dunmire Lutheran church, Elton, in charge of the pastor, the Rev. J. E. Dale.
William married Ida Jane MORGART, daughter of Francis Cessna MORGART and Margaret Ann BOOR, on 3 Aug 1884. (Ida Jane MORGART was born on 25 Jan 1862 in , Bedford, Pennsylvania, United States,34 died on 8 Sep 1950 in Cambria County Home, Edensburg, Pennsylvania, United States and was buried on 11 Sep 1950 in Richland Cemetery, Johnstown, Cambria, Pennsylvania.)