Bloom Township, Richland County, Wisconsin USA
Catalogued June 23, 1975 by H. A. Dieter, Garnet Fry and Patricia
Clark. Located 0.6 mile west of the north entrance to Woodstock,
section 36, Town of Bloom. The cemetery grounds are well kept. A new
and improved entrance has been constructed into and along the east
side. An old gate still stands in the southwest corner as a reminder of
an old entrance from the old road. The first known burial was in 1860.
Back to This Cemetery's Main Page