Richland County, Wisconsin
Catalogued in August of 1975 by members of the American Legion
Women's Auxiliary of Viola, Wisconsin under the direction of Mrs.
Muriel Bender. Located at the east edge of the village along Wis. 131
N, section 19, Town of Forest. The cemetery is large and being extended
to meet the demand for spaces, due mostly to it's most favorable
location. It is well kept due to local organizations and pride of the
local citizenry. The first known burial was in 1851.
Back to This Cemetery's Main Page