Search billions of records on Ancestry.com
   

                                             

                    Saint Patrick's - Melancthon Creek Cemetery
                                                     Henrietta Township, Richland County, Wisconsin  USA
                                            
                                            HERE THEY SLEEP Narrative




ST. PATRICK CEMETERY

Catalogued May 14, 1975 by H. A. Dieter. Located on County Trunk C, section 15, Town of Henrietta. Leave Wis. 80 one mile north of Hub City. Follow County C for 2.4 miles to cemetery. St. Patrick is a Catholic Churchyard cemetery. The church, built in 1924, has been unused since 1958. The grounds are in fair condition, minus the usual trees and shrubbery. A well shaped triple based pine stands at the McDonough lot. The first known burial was in 1854 when Melancthon Creek was first being settled by people of Irish ancestry.



                                                              Go Back  to This Cemetery's Main Page