Akan Township, Richland County, Wisconsin USA
Copied by Mrs. James A. Preston. Located in Akan Twsp., Sect.4. Has a
townline road running east and west, south of Bosstown, U.S. Hwy.
14. Listed and in fair condition. It is still in use as of
October 18, 1974. The first known burial was May 10, 1864, it being
that of Adah Hoffman, 1 year, 10 months. Land was donated by one of the
early Felton familites. It took the place of a neighboring plot one
mile northwest in Cook's Wood, which has 8 known graves. Fifteen war
veterans are known to be buried here in Felton Cemetery.
Back to This Cemetery's Main Page