English Ridge Cemetery
Aka Mackey Cemetery
Marshall Township, Richland County, Wisconsin
ENGLISH RIDGE CEMETERY
Catalogued October 29, 1975 by H. A. Dieter. Located 3.5 miles north of
U. S. 14 at County Trunk ZZ, continuing northward past Junction Z
and ZZ, section 27, Town of Marshall. The locale was formerly known as
McGrew, with a U. S. Post Office, School No. 8 and a United
Brethren Church. The original land owner was J. B. McGrew. A
large portion of lower Marshall was first settled by a Harris family.
The grounds are in fair condition. The first known burial was in 1861.
Back to This Cemetery's Main Page