Eagle Township, Richland County, Wisconsin USA
Catalogued May 9, 1975 by H. A. Dieter. Located 2.2 miles north of
Junction Wis. 60 and Wis. 80. The cemetery is located on the former W.
H. Dawson farm, section 26, Town of Eagle. It became a public burial
ground shortly after the death of his wife Sarah on January 13, 1880.
The grounds are in fair condition, is enclosed and has a short turnoff
from roadside to gate.
Back to This Cemetery's Main Page