Willow Township, Richland
Catalogued April 14, 1975 by H. A. Dieter. Located 8/10 mile northwest
of Wis. 58 on the present Bernard Cline farm. Take a left turn (to
north) between the old White School and County Trunk K.
Section 2 Willow Township. The grounds are in good condition. It began
as a churchyard cemetery. The old church stills stands but is in very
poor condition and no longer in use for services. The first known
burial was in 1862.
Back to This Cemetery's Main Page