Richland Township, Richland County, Wisconsin USA
Catalogued July 29, 1975 by the Green Valley 4-H Club under the
direction of Mrs. Harold Cooper. Located 1.3 miles north of
Richland Center on County Trunk AA and 0.5 mile west at this point,
Section 4, Town of Richland. The grounds are in fair condition. The
first known burial was in 1855.
Back to This Cemetery's Main Page