The Descendants of Richard Hutchinson of Arnold, Nottinghamshire, England
(To view more sources for many of the names, click on 'SOURCES & NOTES')
Notes for Emily L. GOULD
!Birth & Marriage: Source: _History of the Town of Antrim, New
Hampshire, from its Earliest Settlement, to June 27, 1877_, by Rev. W. R.
Cochrane, Mirror Steam Printing Press, Manchester, N. H., 1880, p. 513.
After her husband's death, she came to live with her mother in Antrim.
(Cochrane, p. 513)
Appears on the 1880 Census for Antrim, Hillsbourgh County,
Massachusetts, LDS Film #1254762, p. 229A, living with Amos H. COLBY
[see below], as 'Emily N. LINCOLN, SisterL, F, W [Marital Status], W [Race],
44, NH [Birthplace].
Emily appears in the 1880 Census in the same household as the
- Amos H. COLBY, Self, M, M, W, 39, NH
- Ellen E. COLBY, Wife F, M, W, 29, NH
- Milton L. COLBY, Son, M, S, W, 11, NH
- Alton C. COLBY, Son, M, S, W, 10, NH
- Hannah L. COLBURN, MotherL, F, W, W, 54, NH
- Harlan P. COLBY, Son, M, M, 7, N. H.
- Walter YOUNG, Other, M, S, W, 20, NH
| HOME | EMAIL | SURNAMES |
This page must not be used for commercial purposes.
Page built by Gedpage Version 2.21 ©2009 on 30 September 2011