F, ID# 2664, (circa 1777 - )Back to top
Her married name was Wilbor. Urana Todd
was born circa 1777 an unknown place.
Urana Todd married Obidiah Wilbor
, son of Obadiah Wilbor
and Freelove (Unknown)
|Obidiah Wilbor (1787 - 1841)|
- Aura Wilbor1 b. 1 Dec 1802, d. 18 Dec 1878
- Elias Wilbor1 b. 19 Dec 1804, d. 27 Mar 1842
- Rhena Wilbor1 b. 29 Oct 1807, d. 19 Jan 1891
- Lucy Todd Wilbor1 b. Dec 1808, d. 12 Dec 1896
- Hervey Wilbor1 b. 4 May 1811, d. 24 Nov 1868
- Laura Wilbor1 b. 12 Jul 1812, d. 8 Mar 1883
- German Wilbor1 b. 1816, d. 6 Apr 1892
- Walter B. Wilbor1 b. 30 Jun 1819, d. 7 Jun 1865
- Lorenzo Dow Wilbor1 b. 12 Jul 1821, d. 17 Dec 1893
- William Oliver Wilbor2 b. 25 Feb 1823, d. 8 Oct 1892
- [S217] Benjamin F. Wilbour and John R. Wilbor The Wildbores in America. A Family Tree, 5 volumes, Volume II (Salem, Massachusetts: Higginson Book Company, 1938, reprinted 1998). Hereinafter cited as Wildbores in America.
- [S3] "Little Compton RI Cem Inscript," online ftp://ftp.rootsweb.com/pub/usgenweb/ri/newport/cemetery/cemetery.txt; transcribing 1996 File contributed for use in USGenWeb Archives by Erin k. Peters, 2722 Jacqueline Dr. M-16, Wilmington, DE, 19801-2042. Hereinafter cited as Little Compton, RI, Cemetery Inscriptions.
James John Tong
M, ID# 1139Back to top
James John Tong
On 2 April 1841, James John Tong married Ann Bond
, daughter of John Bond
and Sarah Chastain
, , Van Buren County County, Iowa.1,2
- [S63] Bonnie Bartlett, Wilma Stahl, Jan McKee and Karen Hogrefe Olson, compiler, Oregon Pioneers, Volume 3 A-B (PO Box 10306, Eugene OR 97440-2306: Oregon Genealogical Society, Inc, 1993), page 71. Hereinafter cited as Oregon Pioneers, Volume 3 A-B.
- [S64] Jordan R, et. al. Dodd, Iowa Marriages, Early to 1850 (Bountiful, UT: Precision Indexing Publishers , 19XX), Page 31. Hereinafter cited as Iowa Marriage index.
Grace G. Townsend1,2
F, ID# 3802, (circa 1890 - )Back to top
Grace G. Townsend
was born circa 1890 in Grand Island, Erie, New York.1,3,2
On 3 April 1912, Grace G. Townsend married Charles W. Neilans
, son of John Simpson Neilans
and Lillas Dickson / Dixon
, at Fort Erie, Wellland County, Ontario.1,3,2
Her married name was Neilans.1,3,2
Grace G. Neilans and Charles W. Neilans
appeared on the 1920 Federal Census of Buffalo, Erie, New York, at 1113 Tonawanda Street, enumerated 9 January 1920, reporting Charles as a carpenter. Their daughter Esther J. was listed as living with them.1
- [S443] Jan 1920 US Census population schedule, Buffalo, New York, National Archives, Textual Reference Branch (NWDT1), Washington, District of Columbia, National Archives Micropublication Series T625, roll 1106 , Charles W. Neilans household, Town of Buffalo, Enumeration District [ED] 188, page 8B, Dwel # 129, Family #128.
- [S1050] Marriage Certificate Charles Neilans and Grace Townsend, Fort Erie, Welland County, Ontario, Candad, Certificate # 020451, Ancestry.com Online Database, Provo, Utah. Viewed at website http://www.ancestry.com. Hereinafter cited as MC Neilans/Townsend.
- [S494] Apr 1930 Population schedule, Buffalo, Erie Cnty, New York, National Archives, Textual Reference Branch (NWDT1), Washington, District of Columbia, National Archives Micropublication Series T626, roll 1430 , Grace T. Neilans household, Town of Buffalo, Ward # 21, Enumeration District [ED] 15-256, page 11A, Dwel # 167, Family #239.