Martha Susanna Northover
F, b. 10 Nov 1837, d. 24 Mar 1925
Martha Susanna Northover|b. 10 Nov 1837\nd. 24 Mar 1925|p213.htm|William Northover|b. 1807\nd. b 1860|p215.htm|Sarah S. Durden|b. 1806\nd. 3 Dec 1869|p672.htm|William Northover|b. 1768\nd. 1844|p1317.htm|Elizabeth Pearce|b. 1770\nd. 1842|p1318.htm|||||||
|Relationship||Great-granddaughter of William Northover.|
|Charts||Descendants of William Northover|
|Father||William Northover b. 1807, d. b 1860|
|Mother||Sarah S. Durden b. 1806, d. 3 Dec 1869|
|Birth||10 Nov 1837||Martha Susanna Northover was born on 10 Nov 1837 in Cerne Abbas, Dorset, England.1,2,3|
|She was the daughter of William Northover and Sarah S. Durden.|
|Baptism||14 Dec 1837||Martha Susanna Northover was baptized on 14 Dec 1837 Church of England, Cerne Abbas, Dorset, England.1|
|Census1841||May 1841||Martha Susanna Northover was enumerated in the census of 1841 under William Northover in New Bridge Street, Cerne Abbas, Dorset, England.4|
|Census1850||1850||Martha Susanna Northover was enumerated in the census of 1850 under William Northover in Falls Township, Muskingum County, Ohio.5|
|Census1860||16 Jul 1860||Martha Susanna Northover was enumerated in the census of 1860 under Sarah S. Northover in Falls Township, Muskingum County, Ohio.6|
|Census1870||16 Jun 1870||Martha Susanna Northover was enumerated in the census of 1870 under James Andrew Northover in Springfield Township, Muskingum County, Ohio.7|
|Marriage||16 Jun 1874||Martha Susanna Northover married James Alexander on 16 Jun 1874 in Muskingum County, Ohio.8,9|
|Census1880||9 Jun 1880||Martha Susanna Alexander was enumerated in the census of 1880 under James Alexander in Columbus, Franklin County, Ohio.9|
|Census1900||12 Jun 1900||Martha Susanna Alexander was enumerated as a head of household in the census of 1900 in Columbus, Franklin County, Ohio, as follows: |
Alexandrew, Martha, Head, Nov 1838, 61, Widowed, 2 children-2 living, born in England, Father and Mother born in England, Immigrated 1848
William, Son, May 1880, 20, Single, born in Ohio, Father and Mother born in England, Machine labor
Sarah J., Daughter, July 1882, 17, Single, born in Ohio, Father and Mother born in England, Labor.2
|Death||24 Mar 1925||She died on 24 Mar 1925 in Toledo, Lucas County, Ohio.3|
|James Alexander b. 1832, d. b 1900|
|Children||1.||William R. Alexander+9 b. May 1880|
|2.||Sarah J. Alexander+2 b. Jul 1882|
- [S20] Cerne Abbas Baptismal Register.
- [S4] 1900 Federal Census, Ohio, Franklin County, Columbus, ED 122, Sheet 10A.
- [S752] Martha S. (Northover) Alexander, Death Certificate: Alexander, Martha S. (Northover).
- [S21] 1841 English Census.
- [S17] 1850 Federal Census, Ohio, Muskingum County, Falls Township, Page 100.
- [S23] 1860 Federal Census, Ohio, Muskingum County, Falls Township, page 130.
- [S14] 1870 Federal Census, Ohio, Muskingum County, Springfield Township, page 348-349.
- [S24] International Genealogical Index (IGI), Batch M514506.
- [S12] 1880 Federal Census, Ohio, Franklin County, Columbus, ED 43, Page 535D.