April 2011 - Joined GENI - Please Join our "Geni Family Group" - and Help Us Migrate Your Relatives :)
*Main Group already added on Geni -- see also Group-A, etc. with unknown connections at this time -- Last update: June 8, 2009
Note: sources; "Wer Einmal War" book pg. 47 and "Soupis Židovskych rodin v Čechách z roku 1793" book-1, book-2 band 6/1 pg. 129 "Gabriel Bauch starb am 11 März, 1823. Er erhielt den ehekonsens zur vermählung mit Sophie Grünhut am 30 Juli, 1827" OR any relation to? Markus Bauch (abt 1762 - 6/13/1818 Chew. Barbara) residence: #166 (an der Wassersucht) lastträgers, Christenkinder 44, Judenkinder 12 *anno-search OR Sara Bauch (abt 1752 - 6/13/1818) residence: #235 (am Nervensteber), granatenhändlersehew., Christenkinder 23, Judenkinder 5 *anno-search ?
Note: any relation to families on Porges page ??
Note: Joseph Bauch wurde unehelich geboren und per subsequens matrimonium legitimiert und als erstgeborener sohn vermerkt (Gubernial Verordnung Prag-6 August 1836). Source for Josef: WStLA, Altmatriken, Israelite cult municipality, duplicates, B 5/1 24: Duplicate to the Sterbebuch in 1892, registration number 1134
Martha BACH Born: Oct 20, 1856 Died: Oct 30, 1905 in Vienna, Austria age 49 est NFP + Friedrich "Fritz" (see KHUNER family) Born: 1855 Died: Sep 16, 1912 in Vienna age 57 *geni
- Dr. law Alfred BACH Born: Nov 24, 1857 occupation: Attorney in Vienna. Died: Jun 29, 1937 in Vienna, Austria age 80 est.
Maximilian "Max" BACH Born: May 10, 1859 in Česká Lípa (Böhmisch-Leipa), Czech Republic. occupation: Banker in London, England. Died: 1920 in London, UK age 65 est + Leonore Lily FLEISCHER Born: Dec 13, 1875 in Vienna. Married: 1900 *geni Siblings: Mitzi Fleischer & Richard Heller (1862 - 11/6/1941 Vienna), Else Fleischer & Geza Kanitz (1870 - 3/4/1921) NFP "ch. Erziske, Mariska" brother of Arthur, brother-in-law of Armin Mangold, Eduard Komlos, Margarete Fleischer & Wilhelm Bonwitt Father: Siegfried Friedrich Fleischer (1848 - 2/4/1913 Vienna) NFP Mother: Henriette (see Frisch family) (1853 - 12/1/1923 Vienna) NFP *geni
Note: Max Bach moved to London in his early 20's, worked in a firm of stock brokers, and later on, opened his own Brokerage Firm at the London Stock Exchange. Household was assisted by Lilian Spital (abt. 1880 Warwickshire, Aston - governess), Harriet Boyde (abt. 1884 Berks Landhurst - nurse), (Annie Diamond abt. 1874 Ireland - cook), (Hannah Gennett Rich abt. 1876 Sussex - parlour maid), (Annie Matilda Eatwell? abt. 1886 Wilts, Winterbourne abt. Bassett - house maid), (May Scott abt. 1891 London - house maid)
- Frank Joseph BACH Born: abt 1901 in London, Paddington, England
- Evelyn Jenny BACH Born: abt 1902 in London, Paddington, England
- Marjorie A. BACH Born: abt 1905 in London, Paddington, England
- Clara (Klara) BACH Born: Dec 19, 1860 Residence: Escaped to London, UK in March 1939. Died: 1940 in London age 80 est, ashes transferred to Miami, FL and finally to Ferncliffe Cemetery in Hartsdale, NY + Heinrich (see BÖHM family) Born: 1843 in Nový Jičín (Neutitschein), Moravia, Czech. Married: 1881 Died: 1922 age 79 est. Father: Bernhard Böhm Mother: Katherina Eisler *geni
Note: same as ? Clara Bohm (abt 1861 - 3rd qtr 1940 Paddington, Greater London) on Ancestry England death index? *see Clara (Bach) Böhm's story doctor also treated the Royal family. *picture on right: Clara Bach with great-grandson Arthur Klimesch (sitting), daughter Leonie (Böhm) Friedmann (right) and granddaughter Anne (Friedmann) Klimesch (left)
- Rudolf BACH Born: Sep 20, 1862 occupation: Mechanic in London, England. Buried: Oct 11, 1932 in Vienna, Austria
Note: Rudolf was a mechanical engineer who had studied in Vienna, then worked for about 6 years in England and for 10 years in Sidney, Australia. He returned to Vienna and held for the rest of his life the agency of the German firm Borsig, a prominent manufacturer of heavy machinery
Adele BACH Born: Jun 22, 1864 Died: Jun 9, 1902 in Vienna NFP + Sigmund (see WOLF family) Born: 1856 occupation: Kaufmann, Owner of a Rug and Curtain Factory in Vienna. Residence: Goldschmiedgasse 15a, Vienna-1130 genteam. Married: 1892 in Vienna. Died: Oct 27, 1921 in Vienna age 65 est NFP Father: Abraham Wolf (1803 - 1865) distiller. familiant in Hranice (Mahr. Weisskirchen), Moravia Mother: Antonia "Toni" Deutsch (1825 res. #117 Jirasek St. in Hranice (Mahrisch Weisskirchen), Moravia, Czech - ) *geni
- Heinrich BAUCH Born: Feb 21, 1866 in #5 Rudolfsplatz, Vienna-1. Died: Sep 4, 1866 in Vienna *geni
- Robert BACH Born: Oct 16?, 1875 Died: 1947 in Miami, Florida age 72 est
Note: Robert, after completing his studies in Vienna, went for several years to France, where he continued at a higher textile school in Roubaix and thereafter, worked in the French Textile industry. After his return to Vienna, he joined the Rug and Curtain Factory of his brother-in-law Sigmund Wolf in Vienna, for the rest of his life
- Friderich "Fritz" BACH Born: 1878 Died: 1949 in London, UK age 71 est
Note: Friderich, too, moved to London in his early twenties where he first joined his brother in the brokerage business, later on was associated with, and finally took over as "sole owner the stock broker firm of Hart, Son & Co" in London, which he ran for the rest of his life. Through all these years he spent his summer vacations with Clara Bach's family at their country house in Baden near Vienna
Note: Helene Hirsch is related to the Simon family on via Eva (nee Gerber) Hirsch's brother David Gerber and to Adele Deutsch & 1st husband Anton Strauss and 2nd husband, famous composer Johann Sstrauss II OR any relation to Abraham Kohn who in 1801 worked as a "Ribbon-maker" in Hořice OR buried in Vienna Juda Kohn (abt 1806 - 1/6/1882) or Juda Kohn (abt 1853 - bur. 11/1/1897) with Karoline Kohn (abt 1846 - 5/10/1918) OR the 201 Kohn individuals buried at the old Mikulov (Nikolsburg) cemetery?
- Dr. law Hugo BACH Born: March 14, 1862 Residence: moved to Vienna. occupation: Lawyer
- Hermine BACH Born: Apr 24, 1863 Residence: moved to Vienna
- Richard BACH Born: Jun 19, 1869 Residence: moved to Vienna
- Johanna BAUCH Born: 1833 in Prague + Moritz Jakob (see KASSOWITZ family) Born: 1826 in Prague. Last residence: 1010 Vienna, Neutorgasse 12. Died: 1892? in Vienna *2nd wife (?) Father: Jakob Kassowitz (1788 Prague - 1840) Mother: Ewa Fuchs (1793 Prague - 5/30/1852?) *another wife of Jakob: Karolina (?)
- Elisabeth BAUCH Born: 1835 + Adolf POLLAK
Note: any relation to: Adolf Pollak (1830 Humpolec - 1913 Bad Ischl, Austria) on Morawetz page OR Adolf Pollak owner of Pivovar in Přehořov (south of Prague) OR Adolf Pollak "..Nejstarší likérku založil roku 1854.." in Krnov history OR Adolf Pollak (no dates, buried in Ivanovice), Tuch Fabrikant aus Brünn OR the 96 Pollak's on Prague residence reg. OR the 27 Adolf Pollak's buried in Vienna?
Emil BACH (changed 1874 from Bauch) Born: Jun 6, 1844 in Prague, Bohemia, Czech. Residence: Cheb (Eger), Bohemia. occupation Manufacturer (továrník), Businessman (obchodnik). Died: Oct 3, 1884 in Horní Slavkov (Schlaggenwald), Bohemia *anno-search + Henriette (Jette, Jindřiška) DANNHAUSER Born: Mar 25, 1845 in Insbruck, Austria. Residence: Cheb (Eger) 1906; Vienna. Died: Nov 10, 1915 in #60 Embelgasse, Vienna-5, Austria *geni Siblings: Joseph Dannhauser, Adolph Dannhauser, Sara Dannhauser, Otto Dannhauser 1/2 Siblings: Esther Dannhouser & Samuel Popper (1829 Tučapy - 12/21/1907 Prague-8 /Karlín) son of Isak Popper (abt 1795 - ) & Katharina Guttmann (abt 1880 - ) *geni, Abraham Dannhauser, Rosine Dannhauser, Jakob Dannhauser & Rosalie Freudenthal, Klara Dannhauser & Cäsar Weichsel, Wilhelm Dannhauser & Berta Kleiner *geni-more, Regina Dannhauser & Hermann S. Singer (abt 1837 Vukovar, Croatia - ) children of Regina Neuburger (6/8/1805 Bad Buchau, Germany - 3/30/1840 Innsbruck) *geni-more Father: Ezechiel Dannhauser (1796 - 1/24/1869 Innsbruck, Austria) *geni Mother: Babette Barbara Vierfelder (12/5/1805 Buchau, Germany - 9/23/1882 Innsbruck) *another wife of Ezechiel Dannhauser: Sophie Löwenstein "no children"
Ernst (Arnošt) BACH Born: May 10, 1876 in Cheb (Eger), Bohemia. Residence: Vienna, Austria, then Berlin and finally Munich, Germany. occupation: Playwrite (in partnership with Franz Arnold) and Theatre Director.
Died: Nov 1, 1929 near Munich, bur. Munich, Germany age 53 + Martha Charlotte GLÜCK Married: Jun 1908 at Holborn Registry Office, London. occupation: Actress. Residence: Munich until abt. 1934, then Geneva, Switzerland. Died: in Munich *geni
Note: Ernst Bach, Theatre director and dramatist 10 May 1876 (Eger, Bohemia) - 1 November 1929 (Munich) -- 1899: made his debut as an actor at the Wiener Raimund Theater, 1903: went to Residenztheater in Berlin, 1905: went to Lustspielhaus, Berlin, 1906: became Regisseur, 1908: became Oberregisseur, 1909: started partnership with Franz Arnold with whom he wrote more than 20 plays, mainly farces and operettas, Arnold originated the "Handlungsskizzen" and Bach added the "Pointen und komischen Effekten" (eg "Hurrah, ein Junge" 1927), 1917: became director of the Muenchener Volkstheater (opened 1903; destroyed by bombs in World War II) -- Residences in Munich: 1918: Karlstrasse 1 (round the corner from the Volkstheater), 1920-23: Siegfriedstrasse 6, Schwabing, 1924-25: Sonnenstrasse 5, 1926-28: Maximilliansplatz 7 (opposite Café Luitpold: no longer there – destroyed in the war), 1929: Holbeinstrasse 24 (east of the English Garden)
Note: same as?? Marta Glück (1877 -) sister of Maria Glück (1878 -) <childen of Franz (František) Glück (1852 -) & Anna Reschonthaler (1851 -) on Prague conscription card, 2nd card, 3rd card> *2nd husband of Anna Reschonthaler: Micka Wenzel (1860 -) "father of Karl Micka (1892 -)" ??
- Rolf Cecil BACH Born: Sep 20, 1908 in Berlin, Germany. Residence: offered the opportunity to join his “uncles” in London in 1929, but stayed in Germany to study law.
In 1938 he left Germany for Geneva and from there went to London with his mother. Died: Jul 6, 1970 in Auckland, New Zealand + Hilda Mary BROMAGE Married: in 1941 in London, England. Divorced. Residence: moved to Reading, Berkshire, England
- Michael BACH Born: private "source" *geni + Carole Ann (?)
- Anna Maria BACH Born: private + unknown MARCOVICI *geni
- Nicholas Christian BACH
- Christian BACH
- Christoph Michael BACH
- Roger William "Willie" BACH Born: private Residence: Brisbane, Queensland, Australia + Aisha (?) *geni
- Farah Nisha BACH Residence: Melbourne, Australia
Emma BACH Born: 1879
- Adela BACH Born: 1880 *geni
- Louise (Louisa) Valerie BACH Born: May 31, 1882 in #51 Magdalene, Vienna-6, Austria. Residence: #25 Burgfried, Hallerin and #305 West 98 St., New York, buried in Vienna. Died: Mar 9, 1969 in #152 Spitalgasse, Hallerin + Dr. law Emanuel ADLER Born: Sep 29, 1873 in Prostějov (Prossnitz), Moravia. occupation: Dr. law. Universitätsprofessor, Sektionschefs i.R., Konsulent der Oesterreichischen Creditanstalt für Handel und Gewerbe and? Ministry Official in Kaudlgan 36, Vienna-7?. Died: Aug 27, 1930 in Karlsbad bur. Vienna NFP Father: Josef Adler factory owner (fabriksbesitzer) Mother: Fanni (?) ( res. #5 Grillparzerstrasse, Vienna-1) *geni
- Dr. law Franz ADLER Born: Sep 23, 1908 in Vienna. occupation: Sociology Professor at the University of California in Los Angeles. Residence 1969: 4933 O'Sullivan Dr., Los Angeles 90032. Died: May 21, 1983 in Los Angeles, California
*2nd wife of Emanuel Adler: Valerie (?) *geni
- Dr. Carl (Karel) BACH Born: Jun 27, 1883 in Vienna genteam. Residence 1905: Klorlemeuburgergasse? 26, Vienna-20, 1914; enlisted & no records found after in Vienna. Occupation: Dr. c. h. pol. Manager in Vienna
Note: any relation to dr. Karl Bach ( - 8/1914) NFP OR dr. med Carl Bach ( - 5/16/1916 Vienna) NFP brother of Anton bach, Valerie Bach & dr. prof Emanuel Adler and cousin of dr. Rosa Stern daughter of Julius Stern (abt 1843 - 6/15/1923) NFP & Hedwig (?)
- Anton Rudof BACH Born: Jan 20, 1886 in #8 Bachstrasse, Bambeck, Hamburg, Germany. occupation: Actor. Residence 1903: Vienna, 1905; Dorfen, Germany. Died: Jan 29, 1910 in Vienna + Ludmilla Margarethe RICHTER Born: Jan 8, 1886 in Vienna. Divorced. Died: 1982 in Camden, London, England Father: dr. law Johannes (Hans) Richter Mother: Ludmilla Kuranda *geni
- August BAUCH Born: Apr 23, 1860 in Prague. Died: Jul 2, 1878 in Prague *not married
- Hugo HOCK-BAUCH Born: Jun 2, 1861 in Prague. occupation: Hanschuhfabrikant in Prague. Died: Aug 1, 1936 in Petersburg, Bohemia *not married
- Carl HOCK-BAUCH Born: Jan 31, 1863 in Prague. occupation: Cellist (stage name Carl Bauch), königlich schwedischer kammermusiker in Stockholm, Sweden. Buried: Feb 23, 1945 in Stockholm Norra Begravningsplatsen, kvarter 2, grab 21 + Helga Aug. A. Buried: Aug 11, 1927 in Stockholm bur. with husband
- Julius BAUCH Born: Apr 8, 1865 in Prague. Jan 26, 1871 in Prague *not married *geni
*2nd wife of David Bauch: Klara (see JEITELES family) Born: abt 1831 in Prague. Married: May 26, 1872 in Prague. Died: Jul 13, 1917 in #42 Novaragasse, Vienna-2 *card also mentions (married or divorced?) May 26, 1872 Dr. or D. M. TAUBER same NFP? Father: Abraham Samuel Jeiteles Mother: Caroline (Karoline) Neustadtl *geni
Josef BAUCH + (?)
Diane Miller's Rootsweb tree Bauch families of Sobědruhy (now part of Teplice (Jewishgen shtetlinks Teplitz)) which may be the same as in the Bohemian Jewish Census 1793: (5 volumes excluding Prague) has 3 Bauch families, all in Leitmeritz county (vol 2, p 322, 356 and 358): 322-Lewi BAUCH teacher, unmarried from Teplice/Toeplitz in houshold of David Kramer with his 6 unmarried children and one married daughter, place: Krzemusch. 356-Abraham BAUCH (family No 18), house owner, 4 unmarried children Isak, David, Barbara, Rebekka place: Soborten, Teplice/Toeplitz district. 358-Marcus BAUCH (family No 45), owner of part of a house, sons Isak, Markus, Elias place: same like 356. Essechiel Bach (family No 38) vol 5 p 43 in Czaslau county:, married, from Sedletz, in Goltsch Jenikau, occupation: "Baendergeselle, Baender from Band= string, ribbon, Geselle=journeyman? in textile manufacturing
Isak BAUCH / WEHLE *geni
*2nd wife of Abraham Bauch: Sarah LESER / LESIR *geni
(?) BAUCH Born: 1804
Contact: Peter Rohel, 42 Cardigan Rd., Toronto, ON, Canada M8Z-2W2 | Copyright:© 2004-2012