Search billions of records on Ancestry.com
   

Kramsk


Kramsk is one of the oldest villages in the region. In 1351 it was
mentioned under the name, "Krampczk," together with a nearby mill
bequeathed by the Schlochau commandant Ludolf Hake to the miller
Bernhard. In 1382 the commandant Konrad von Wallenrod bequeathed
the local magisterial office to Claus Vyrchow and his descendants.
The present Baroque church belongs to the Czluchow/Schlochau parish
and was built in 1741 as a half-timbered structure with a tower.
Later it was skirted with planks. Nearby is the Kramsker Lake, which
has on it's south bank a horseshoe shaped defensive fortress from
the 800's-900's, built by Slavic people. From the Book: Kashubia,
Homeland of the Baltic Slavs. Kramsk 1905. Postcard of Joachim Zylka.
Kramsk 1905. Karte von Joachim Zylka.
Kramsk ist ein der ältesten Dörfer im Gebiet. In 1351 wurde es unter
dem Namen "Krampczk," zusammen mit einer nahegelegenen Mühle, die
vom Schlochau Kommandanten Ludolf Hake zum Müller Bernhard
vermacht wird, erwähnt. In 1382 vermachte der Kommandant Konrad von
Wallenrod das örtliche gebieterische Büro zu Claus Vyrchow und
seinen Nachkommen. Die gegenwärtige Barocke Kirche gehört zum
Czluchow/Schlochau Pfarrbezirk und wurde in 1741 als eine Fachwerk
Struktur mit einem Turm gebaut. Später wurde es mit Planken
umgegangen. Nahegelegen ist, der Kramsker See, der es anhat, ist
nach Süden Bank, die ein Hufeisen verteidigende Festung von den
800's-900 formte, die von Slawischen Leuten gebaut werden. Vom Buch:
Kashubia, Heimatland vom baltischen Slaws.



The Catholic church in Kramsk.

Die katholische kirche in Kramsk.



The pulpit comes from the fortress church in Schlochau. It is a
richly carved depiction of the 4 evangelists.

Die Kanzel kommt von die Schlosskirche in Schlochau. Es ist eine
reich geschnitze Kanzel mit den Figuren der vier Evangelisten.



Probably the 25th anniversary of the WWI veterans around 1943.

Wahrscheinlich der 25 Jahrestag der WWI Veteranen um 1943.



A parade in 1936 at Harvest Thanksgiving Festival. Behind the
children is the volunteer fire department and the homes of Paul Bernhard Schmidt and Johann Konitzer.

Umzug, 1936, Erntedankfest. Hinter sind die freiwillige feuerwehr
und die Häuser von Paul Bernhard Schmidt und Johann Konitzer.



The Korsanke manor home

Gutshaus Korsanke



Günter und Josef Konitzer on the Wurchow Lake

Günter und Josef Konitzer am Wurchow See



A canoe (archaeological find) from the Kramsker Lake fished out by Josef an Frank Korsanke before WWI.

Einbaum aus dem Kramsker See, heraus gefischt von Josef und Frank
Korsanke vor dem 1sten Weltkrieg.