Family Outline Pages
Index of online pages
To submit your family outlines contact Mike.
See below for rules for submitting your own outlines:
Andrew ABBOTT Family
of Fayette Co
Upton AMMON family of Carroll Township, Washington Co.
Samuel BLANEY family of Perry Twp., Fayette County.
Conaway of East Bethlehem / Allen Twps.
Sweitzer Chalfant of Washington Co.
Clarke Family of Clarksville and Allen Twp.
M. and Mary Catherine (Donaldson)CROW family
of John CROW
of Lawrence CROW
Dale of Allen Township
of James DONALDSON
Donaldson Family of Allen Township
Hagerty of Washington and Franklin Twps, Fayette Co
Hagerty Family of Carroll Township
Blaney Hagerty Family of Monongahela
Haney Family of Coal Center
Hughes Family of Rices Landing
Jones of Washington Co
of William MORTON
Nixon family of Fallowfield Township, Washington Co.
Jacob Rabe (Rape)
family of Fallowfield Township, Washington Co. Includes Jacobs Last Will and Testament
Sample family of California area.
Swan Family of Rices Landing and Allen Twp
Rules for submitting your own outlines:
1) Please send only family outlines of people who lived predominantly in
the Mon Valley. Limit your submissions to the oldest known ancestor,
or one that you have a lot of information on.
2) Limit the information to NAME, Birth and Death Dates (plus spouses and
children). Your email link will be added to the page for people to contact
you for more information.
3) Limit your generations to 4. If you submit more, generations, only 4
will be included on the page.
4) Include a short bio on the family. Limit this bio to about 250 words.
5) Submissions should be in outline form as shown in the sample (John Donaldson)
below. Prose form family "stories" cannot be linked.
6) As with all submissions on the internet, limit information on living persons
to names only.
7) PICTURES: If you have a picture of one or more of the people on the
outline, in .jpg format and under 25,000 bytes in size, you can submit
that as well. Limit Pictures to 3 per page.
8) If you have a gedcom or other family histories on the internet, also
send the URL , so that it can be added to your page.
9) Sorry about the rules, but space and time are limited.
To go to home page and/or to search this site, click here
Questions? Comments? Have something to contribute to this site?
© Copyright 1999 by Michael A. Donaldson
All information submitted to this page remains, to
the extent the law allows, the rightful property of the submitter. The
submitter agrees that it may be freely copied, but never sold or used in
a commercial venture without the knowledge and written permission of its
rightful owner. Rootsweb, and the owner of this site, make neither claim
nor estimate of the validity or accuracy of any information submitted.
All information should be independently researched.