Descendants of Jacob Oxford
Generation No. 1
1.JACOB1 OXFORD was born 1791 in North Carolina, and died Aft. 1850 in Tennessee.
Children of JACOB OXFORD are:
2. i. JAMES W.2 OXFORD, b. Abt. 1826, Georgia; d. Aft. 1910, Woodward Co, OK.
ii. ANN OXFORD, b. Abt. 1830, Georgia.
iii. SALLY OXFORD, b. Abt. 1834, North Carolina.
iv. FEMALE OXFORD, b. Abt. 1836, Georgia.
v. LAFAYETT OXFORD, b. Abt. 1838, Georgia.
vi. JANE OXFORD, b. Abt. 1842, Georgia.
vii. SUSAN OXFORD, b. Abt. 1845, Georgia.
viii. SARRAH OXFORD, b. Abt. 1847, Georgia.
Note: The above family is from the 1850 Census of White Co., Tennessee, the only James Oxford I could find in 1850 that was the right age & born in Georgia. I believe this Jacob to be the son of Jonathan (b. 6 Aug 1772) who was a son of Samuel Oxford, Jr.
Generation No. 2
2. JAMES W.2 OXFORD (JACOB1) was born Abt. 1826 in Georgia1, and died Aft. 1910 in Woodward Co, OK2. He married MARY BOWERS Abt. 1860.
Children of JAMES OXFORD and MARY BOWERS are:
3. i. SUSAN CORNELIA3 OXFORD, b. 16 September 1861, Palo Pinto Co., TX; d. 17 March 1953, Prescott, Yavapai Co., AZ.
4. ii. DAVID W. OXFORD, b. 18 July 1863, Tarrant Co, Tx.
iii. ELIZABETH A OXFORD, b. Abt. 1864.
iv. MARY P. MANDY OXFORD, b. Abt. 1870, TX.
v. JAMES T. OXFORD, b. 25 November 1870.
Generation No. 3
3. SUSAN CORNELIA3 OXFORD (JAMES W.2, JACOB1) was born 16 September 1861 in Palo Pinto Co., TX, and died 17 March 1953 in Prescott, Yavapai Co., AZ. She married FINLAY MCDONALD Abt. 1879 in TX.
Children of SUSAN OXFORD and FINLAY MCDONALD are:
i. WALTER SCOTT4 MCDONALD, b. 16 March 1880.
5. ii. JAMES FINLAY MCDONALD, b. 11 October 1882, Benjamin, Knox Co., TX; d. 16 July 1961, Higgins, TX.
iii. EDWIN BRUCE (ECK) MCDONALD, b. 13 August 1884.
iv. REBECCA FRANCIS MCDONALD, b. 26 February 1886.
v. ANNIE LOU MCDONALD, b. 20 May 1888.
vi. HARVEY ELDRIDGE MCDONALD, b. 16 June 1891.
vii. JOHN ROY MCDONALD, b. 30 April 1893.
viii. MAGGIE MAY MCDONALD, b. 13 March 1895.
ix. CLYDE ALLEN MCDONALD, b. 30 July 1896.
x. CARRIE CHEROKEE MCDONALD, b. 07 February 1898.
xi. CHARLES C. MCDONALD, b. 1899.
xii. LUTHER D. MCDONALD, b. 1900.
4.DAVID W.3 OXFORD (JAMES W.2, JACOB1) was born 18 July 1863 in Tarrant Co, Tx. He married MARTHA FRANCIS JOHNSON 15 August 1886 in near Jacksboro, Tx.
Children of DAVID OXFORD and MARTHA JOHNSON are:
i. JOHN WESLEY4 OXFORD, b. 1887, Benjamin, Knox Co, Tx.
6. ii. GEORGE MILUS OXFORD, b. 24 November 1889, Benjamin, Knox Co, Tx; d. April 1986, Bonners Ferry, ID.
iii. ROY IRLEY OXFORD, b. 07 November 1893, Snyder, Tx.
iv. DONNIE OXFORD, b. 1895, Lubic, Tx.
v. MOLLY F. OXFORD, b. 1897, Crosbey, Tx.
vi. EMMA OXFORD, b. 1901.
Generation No. 4
5. JAMES FINLAY4 MCDONALD (SUSAN CORNELIA3 OXFORD, JAMES W.2, JACOB1) was born 11 October 1882 in Benjamin, Knox Co., TX, and died 16 July 1961 in Higgins, TX. He married MARY JANE ELLER 05 May 1917 in Canadian, TX3, daughter of JOHN ELLER and DRUCILLA GUTHRIE.
Children of JAMES MCDONALD and MARY ELLER are:
i. LEWIS FINLAY5 MCDONALD, b. 05 March 1918; m. LOUISE.
7. ii. MARY CHRISTINE MCDONALD, b. 03 September 1922, TX; d. 09 June 1998, Prince Frederick, MD.
iii. DOROTHY NELL MCDONALD,
8. iv. JANICE LEE MCDONALD,
6.GEORGE MILUS4 OXFORD (DAVID W.3, JAMES W.2, JACOB1) was born 24 November 1889 in Benjamin, Knox Co, Tx, and died April 1986 in Bonners Ferry, ID. He married NADINE MAUDE LAIN 20 May 1917 in Havre, Montana.
Children of GEORGE OXFORD and NADINE LAIN are:
i. CHARLES DAVID5 OXFORD, b. 22 January 1921, Bonners Ferry, ID; d. Abt. October 1990, Bonners Ferry, ID; m. SUSAN REDINGER, 23 July 1949, Clarkston, WA.
ii. MILUS OXFORD, b. 06 March 1923, Bonners Ferry, ID; d. April 1989; m. THELMA WERNECKE, 08 January 1943, Pomeroy, WA.
9. iii. BARBARA EILEEN OXFORD,
iv. IRLEY LAIN OXFORD,; m. DORIS HERRIN,
v. WESLEY GEORGE OXFORD
vi. NEAL JEFFERSON OXFORD, b. 07 August 1938; d. June 1986; m. ROSALEE CERMAK, 02 January 1960, Reno, NV.
Generation No. 5
7. MARY CHRISTINE5 MCDONALD (JAMES FINLAY4, SUSAN CORNELIA3 OXFORD, JAMES W.2, JACOB1) was born 03 September 1922 in TX, and died 09 June 1998 in Prince Frederick, MD. She married PAUL EMERSON KANARR 07 November 1944 in Carlesbad, NM.
Children of MARY MCDONALD and PAUL KANARR are:
i. PAULA JANE6 KANARR.
10. ii. RONALD PAUL KANARR, b. 29 December 1946, Indiana, Indiana Co, Pa.
iii. JOHN WESLEY KANARR.
iv. MARY LOUISE KANARR.
v. DAVID MICHAEL KANARR.
vi. DONALD PATRICK KANARR.
vii. SUSAN CHRISTINE KANARR.
viii. ERIC SCOTT KANARR.
ix. KENNETH EMERSON KANARR.
8.JANICE LEE5 MCDONALD (JAMES FINLAY4, SUSAN CORNELIA3 OXFORD, JAMES W.2, JACOB1) She married FLOYD THOMPSON.
Children of JANICE MCDONALD and FLOYD THOMPSON are:
11. i. RANDALL FINLAY6 THOMPSON.
ii. FLOYD CLAUDE THOMPSON.
12. iii. PEGGY LEE THOMPSON.
iv. LAFONDA RENEE THOMPSON.
13. v. GLORIANNE THOMPSON.
9.BARBARA EILEEN5 OXFORD (GEORGE MILUS4, DAVID W.3, JAMES W.2, JACOB1) She married ROBERT H. LEEP in Coeur d Alene, ID.
Children of BARBARA OXFORD and ROBERT LEEP are:
i. ROBERT GARRY6 LEEP.
ii. MARGARET MAURENE LEEP.
iii. KEVIN GEORGE LEEP.
iv. JAMES WESLEY LEEP.
Generation No. 6
10. RONALD PAUL6 KANARR (MARY CHRISTINE5 MCDONALD, JAMES FINLAY4, SUSAN CORNELIA3 OXFORD, JAMES W.2, JACOB1) was born 29 December 1946 in Indiana, Indiana Co, Pa. He married SUSAN YVONNE LARSON 28 June 1969 in Gatzke, MN.
Children of RONALD KANARR and SUSAN LARSON are:
i. KIMBERLY ANN7 KANARR,
ii. BRIAN PAUL KANARR,
iii. ADAM GLENN KANARR,
1. 1860 census, Palo Pinto Co, TX shows place, approx. dates of birth and marriage. Exact dates from family bible records. 1870 Census, Tarrant Co, TX confirms dates, shows children.
2. 1910 census, Woodward Co, OK, age 83
3. McDonald family bible
Census Records | Vital Records | Family Trees & Communities | Immigration Records | Military Records Directories & Member Lists | Family & Local Histories | Newspapers & Periodicals | Court, Land & Probate | Finding Aids