Search billions of records on Ancestry.com
   

 

 

 

 

SCHEDULE B.

Containing Grants of Lots in San Francisco--- Indefinitely Described---Made Subsequent to July 9th, 1846

 

 

Land Qty

Date

Grantor

Grantee

Location & Description

100

Jan. 12, 1847

George Hyde, Alcalde

William A. Leidsdorff

On South side of Mission Street or road.

100

Jan. 12, 1847

George Hyde, Alcalde

George Hyde

On South side of Mission Street or road.+

100

Jan. 16, 1847

George Hyde, Alcalde

J. C. Fremont

On South side of Mission Street or road.

100

Jan. 16, 1847

George Hyde, Alcalde

Robert T. Ridley

In the vicinity of the town of Yerba Buena.

100

Jan. 15, 1847

George Hyde, Alcalde

William Mervine

On North side of Mission Street or road.

100

Jan. 16, 1847

George Hyde, Alcalde

W. A. Bartlett

On North side of Mission Street or road.+

100

Jan. 14, 1847

George Hyde, Alcalde

P. T. Sherrback

On Mission Street or road.

100

Feb. 1, 1847

Not signed.

John A. Sutter

On South side of Mission Street or road.

100

Feb. 1, 1847

Not signed.

G. McKinstry

On South side of Mission Street or road.

100

Feb. 1, 1847

Not signed.

Edward McKern

On South side of Mission Street or road.

100

March 9, 1847

E. Bryant, Chief Mag.

J. C. Everett

On South side of Mission Street or road, bounded north by lot of G. Hyde.

100

September 2, 1847

G. Hyde, 1st Alcalde

Nicholas Merriner

West of town of San Francisco, adjoining the lot of John Sullivan on the north.

100

Sep. 2, 1847

G. Hyde, 1st Alcalde

John Sullivan

To the Westward of San Francisco.

100

Nov. 3, 1847

John Sullivan

V. J. Fourgeaud

No description given.

100

March 14, 1848

Not signed.

Richard Sullivan

North of Fort Montgomery, bounded north by Greenwich street.

Triangular lot

September 29, 1848

Leavenworth, Alcalde

Mills L. Callender

Bounded north by lot No. 767 and West by lot No. 769.

++ 100 x 50

September 8, 1848

Leavenworth, Alcalde

Henry Gherke

Bounded north by street dividing it from 583, east by lots Nos. 753 and 754.

|| 100

September 7, 1848

Leavenworth, Alcalde

James Findla

On Market Street, opposite lot No. 126.

|| 100 September 9, 1848

September 9, 1848

Leavenworth, Alcalde

James Findla

On S. W. side of Fourth street extended, commencing 100 varas N. W. from Market street.

|| 100

September 11, 1848

Leavenworth, Alcalde

James Findla

On North side of Market street, opposite lot 26.

|| 100

September 12, 1848

Leavenworth, Alcalde

James Findla

On North side of Market st., opposite lot No. 27.

|| 100

September 14, 1848

Leavenworth, Alcalde

James Findla

On North Side Market st., opposite Lot No. 25.

*100

September 19, 1848

Leavenworth, Alcalde

James Findla

On N. E. side of Fourth street extended, commencing 100 varas N. W. from Market street.

150 x 100

Jan. 3, 1850

J. W. Geary, Alcalde

Town S. Francisco

Bounded north by Filbert Street, east by Stockton, South by Union, West by Powell; appropriated for Public Square by order of Town Council.

150 x 100

Jan. 3, 1850

J. W. Geary, Alcalde

Town S. Francisco

Bounded north by Post street, east by Stockton, South by Geary, West by Powell; appropriated for a Public Square by order of Town Council.

100 x 50

December 19, 1849

G. Q. Colton, Justice

Reuben King

Commencing at N. E. corner of lot No. 21, on Rincon Point, extending South 50 varas and east 100 varas.

50

Jan. 7, 1850

G. Q. Colton, Justice

John G. Mc Karaher

S. W. corner of Harrison and Front streets.

50

Jan. 1, 1850

G. Q. Colton, Justice

George B. Bradford

On S. E. side of Folsom street, commencing 100 varas N. E. from S. E. corner of Folsom and Front.

50

Jan. 9, 1850

G. Q. Colton, Justice

Charles P. Bent

On N. W. side of Harrison street, commencing 50 varas N. E. from N. E. corner of Harrison and Beale.

50

Jan. 9, 1850

G. Q. Colton, Justice

George Endicott

S. E. corner Harrison and Beale streets.

50

Jan. 10, 1850

G. Q. Colton, Justice

Joseph S. Connelly

On South West side of Front Street, commencing 50 varas S. E. from S. W. corner of Harrison and Front streets.

50

Jan. 10, 1850

G. Q. Colton, Justice

J. B. Bond

On S. W. side Spears street, commencing 50 varas S. E. from S. W. corner Spear and Folsom streets.

 

 

+ This Record is crossed out.

++ This Lot was re-conveyed to the city by Henry Gherke, April 8, 1850.

|| This Lot was re-conveyed to the city by James Findla, March 20th, 1850.

*This Lot was re-conveyed to the city by James Findla, March 20th, 1850.

 

 

 


2004 Nancy Pratt Melton

 

Back to Schedule Index

 

Back to SF Land Title Index

 

Back to San Francisco County

 

GOLDEN NUGGET LIBRARY