Pictures of Downtown Rialto
The top photo shows Fairmount Park around 1920. Japanese-style bridges and archways had been installed. The lower photo shows a 1920's view of the lily pond at the eastern end of the park.
Fairmount Park was officially opened on April 9, 1898. In 1903, Spring Brook, which runs through the park, was dammed, creating Fairmount Lake. This photo shows the park in 1905.
|For info Please contact John Adams
San Bernardino County
This page was created: Sunday, 29-Mar-2009 23:49:55 MDT
This site may be freely linked, but not duplicated
in any way without consent.
Format © 2003-05 by Cheryl Travis
The copyright (s) on this page must appear on all
copied and/or printed material.
All rights reserved! Commercial use of material within this site is prohibited!