Welcome to the
St. Mary's R.C. Cemetery (New), Wilno
Gravemarker Cemetery Album Effective - May 2007
1. The pictures contained in the pages indexed below have been taken to primarily to show the inscriptions.
2. All pages contain approximately 100 thumbnails, each taking a moment to load.
3. Credit is given to Don Shannon who kindly volunteered to photograph the tombstones in this cemetery.
His enthusiasm and kindness is much appreciated by me and others who will benefit from his work.
4. Credit is also given to K a r e n (B e n t l e y) L a w r e n c e who kindly volunteered to
crop and rename these photographs. Her enthusiasm and kindness is much appreciated by me
and others who will benefit from her work.
5. Contact Phone Number: Killaloe-Hagarty-Richards Township Office: 613-757-2300
or visit their Website
6. Contact Phone Number: St. Mary's Church: 613-756-2344.
St. Mary's R.C. (New), Wilno, Hagarty Township
Wilno is a community halfway between Killaloe and Barry's Bay. Exit Highway 60 on Cty Rd 66.
St. Mary's church and cemetery are visible from Highway 60.