John Willemse (WGK)(GWK)(WoGK) Kouwenhoven, of NJ, born April 9, 1681, bp. April 11, 1681 in Flatbush, married to Coba or Jacoba Vanderveer about 1704; will dated Nov. 23,1756, probated December 29, 1756. Removed from Flatlands to Monmouth Co. NJ prior between 1705 and 1709.
Father: Willem Gerretse Kouwenhoven, born 1636, died_____________
Mother: Jannetje Monfoort
[His wife] Jacoba (Coba) Vandeveer, bp. April 29, 1686 in Brooklyn
Father: Cornelius Janse Vandeveer
Mother: Trintje DeMandeville (BR>
Children of John Willemse and Jocoba
1. William of Penn's Neck, born Oct. 25, 1705, married Sophia Lane, died abt. 1765
2. Tryntje or Trynke, bp. Oct. 10, 1709 died young
3. Trynke bp. April 6, 1712, emigrated to KY
4. Elias (sup)
5. Cornelis of Penn's Neck, bp. April 6, 1712, married Hanna Schenck April 6, 1712, emigrated to KY
6. Peter of Penn's Neck, bp. Dec. 5, 1714, married Rebecca daughter of Judge Jonathan Combs, emigrated to KY and then to IL
7. Jan (John), bp. April 12, 1719 at Marlboro, Monmouth Co., NJ, died after 1756, married by License of August 14, 1752, Lydia Predmore, removed to KY
8. Jacob of Penn's Neck, b. abt. 1727 emigrated to KY
9. Dominicus of Penn's Neck, b. abt. 1730 married Mary Upkike, died prior to 1788.