German Immigrant Ancestors in Syracuse and Onondaga County, New York
Formerly known as the German Evangelical and Reformed Lutheran Friedens Church,
this building was erected in 1900 or 1901 at a cost of $16,000.
It still stands today at the corner of Ash and Lodi Streets, Syracuse, New York
and now houses a United Church of Christ congregation.
The twin towers of Assumption Catholic Church can be seen in the distance
above the roofs of the houses along the street.