Julia Agrippina 43
- Born: Bef 0100, Born 0015 A.D. in Oppidun, Ubiorum 43
- Marriage (1): Gnaeus Domitius Ahenobarbus
- Marriage (2): Emperor Tiberius Claudius Caesar Augustus before 0100 in married 49 A.D.
- Died: Bef 0100, Died 0059 A.D. 43
Other names for Julia were Agrippina II, Agrippina the younger and Julia the younger.
Noted events in her life were:
• Fact 1: She was later called Colonia Agrippina. 43
• Fact 2: Her son by another marriage, Nero, murdered her five years after she murdered her husband Claudius.
• Fact 12: aka: Agrippina the younger / Julia the younger.
Julia married Gnaeus Domitius Ahenobarbus, son of Lucius Domitius Ahenobarbus and Antonia Major.
Julia next married Emperor Tiberius Claudius Caesar Augustus, son of Nero Drusus and Annatonia Augusta, before 0100 in married 49 A.D. (Emperor Tiberius Claudius Caesar Augustus was born before 0100 in Aug 1, 0010 B.C., Lugdunum (modern Lyons) 41,42 and died before 0100 in Oct 13, 0054 42.) The cause of his death was He was poisoned by his fourth and last wife, Agrippina.