|Arviragus Gwenivyth King of SIliuria
(Bef 0100-Bef 0100)
Arviragus Gwenivyth King of SIliuria 7,17,42
- Born: Bef 0100, Born 60 A.D. 7,17,32
- Marriage (1): Venessa Julia
- Marriage (2): Genuissa Claudia
- Died: Bef 0100, Died 74 A.D. 17,42
Another name for Arviragus was Gwenivyth.
Noted events in his life were:
• Fact 1: He was a second cousin of Caradoc. He succeeded his brother Guiderius, who was a king of Britain in 44AD and who died in 74AD. He was a Druid King. 17,42
• Title (Facts Pg): of Siluria. 17
Arviragus married Venessa Julia, daughter of Emperor Tiberius Claudius Caesar Augustus and Valeria Messalina.
Arviragus next married Genuissa Claudia, daughter of Emperor Tiberius Claudius Caesar Augustus and Julia Agrippina. (Genuissa Claudia was born before 0100 in born 12 A.D. and died before 0100 in Died 50 A.D..)