Emperor of HRE Charlemagne 7,19
- Born: Apr 2, 0742, Aix, La Chappele, Austrasia, France 19
- Christened: St. Denis, Isle De France, France
- Marriage (1): Gerswinda
- Marriage (2): Empress of HRE Hildegarde of Vinzgau in 0771 in Aachen, Rhineland, Prussia 7
- Died: Jan 28, 0813-0814, Aix, La Chappele, Austrasia, France at age 70 19
- Buried: Notre Dame, DE Little, Aix, La Chappel, Austrasia
Another name for Charlemagne was Charles The Great.
Noted events in his life were:
• Alt. Birth: Ingelheim, Rheinhassen, Hesse-Darmstadt.
• Alt. Death: Aachen, Rhineland, Prussia.
• Fact 12: aka: Charles The Great.
Charlemagne married Gerswinda. (Gerswinda was born in 0746 in Saxony.)
Charlemagne next married Empress of HRE Hildegarde of Vinzgau, daughter of Gerold I Count Of Swabia/Vinzgau and Duchess Of Swabia Imma, in 0771 in Aachen, Rhineland, Prussia.7 (Empress of HRE Hildegarde of Vinzgau was born about 0757 in Aachen, Rhineland, Prussia,19 died on Apr 30, 0783 in Thionville, Austrasia, France 19 and was buried in Abbaye DE St. Armoul, Metz, Moselle, Austrasia, France.)