King of England Ethelred II 7,18
- Born: Abt 0979, Wessex, England 7,18,58
- Marriage (1): Queen Of England Elfreda in Wessex, England
- Marriage (2): Queen Of England Alfgifu
- Died: 1016, London, Middlesex, England about age 37 7,18,58
Other names for Ethelred were Ethelred of Kent II and The Unready.
Noted events in his life were:
• Alt. Birth, Abt 0968.
• Fact: Nicknamed Unraed, meaning the "ill advised" or "evil counsel". Was rewritten as "Unready" due to his failure as a ruler. 58
• Fact 12: aka: Ethelred of Kent II / The Unready.
Ethelred married Queen Of England Elfreda, daughter of Thored Ealderman Gunmarsson and Unknown, in Wessex, England. (Queen Of England Elfreda was born about 0968 in Wessex, England 7 and died between 0989 and 1043 7.)
Ethelred next married Queen Of England Alfgifu.