Here are my Rose's starting with myself:
LeRoy S. Gifford b. 1938 Brighton, Lorain Co., Ohio
Stacy C. Gifford b. 1900 Lorain Co., Ohio
Harriet M. Rose b. 1872 Ohio
LeRoy Rose b. abt. 1834 NY
This is all the farther back we have gone so far.
LeRoy Rose was a cheese maker according to the census of 1880 Lagrange, Lorain Co., Ohio. He married Anna May Jennings, date and place unknown. Anna May Jennings was born 1839 PA and died Feb. 19, 1917 Lorain Co., Ohio.
LeRoy And Anna May Jennings Rose had the following children:
1. LeRoy Rose b. abt. 1868 Ohio
2. Allen Rose b. abt. 1870 Ohio
3. Harriet M. Rose b. 1872 Ohio
4. Arthur Rose b. abt. 1875 OhioL. S. Gifford <firstname.lastname@example.org>
From Sandy Gifford <email@example.com>
Here is my husband's Rose family.
LeRoy Rose b. abt. 1834 NY and died ?, married Anna May Jennings b. 1839 PA and died 1917 buried in Pittsfield Cem., Pittsfield, Lorain Co., Ohio
1. LeRoy Rose b. abt. 1868 in Ohio
2. Allen Rose b. abt. 1870 in Ohio
3. Harriet M. Rose b. 1872 married S. Grant Gifford on Sept. 6, 1899 in Pittsfield, Lorain Co., Ohio and died June 27, 1959 Wickliffe, Lake Co., Ohio and is buried in the Pittsfield Cem., Pittsfield, Lorain Co., Ohio
4. Arthur Rose b. abt. 1875 in Ohio
LeRoy S. Gifford and Sandra (Beam) Gifford
Census Records | Vital Records | Family Trees & Communities | Immigration Records | Military Records Directories & Member Lists | Family & Local Histories | Newspapers & Periodicals | Court, Land & Probate | Finding Aids