Generation No. 1
1. WILLIAM HARVEY1 MCMICHEN was born September 1854. He married SARAH CAROLINE LANKFORD. She was born November 1855.
Notes for WILLIAM HARVEY MCMICHEN:
1910 Bartow County Georgia, Allatoona District, page 18A
Enumerated 29 & 30 April 1910 by Melvin J Jones
William H McMichen 55
Children of WILLIAM MCMICHEN and SARAH LANKFORD are:
2. i. MITCHELL H2 MCMICHEN, b. 15 March 1874, Georgia; d. August 1961.
3. ii. LEE FRANKLIN MCMICHEN, b. 14 March 1876, Cobb County, Georgia; d. 21 June 1932, Allatoona, Bartow County, Georgia.
iii. JANIS MCMICHEN, b. February 1878.
iv. LILLIE MCMICHEN, b. January 1880.
v. LEWIS MCMICHEN, b. March 1882.
vi. AUDY MCMICHEN, b. April 1884.
vii. ARCHIE MCMICHEN, b. May 1886.
viii. MARTHA MCMICHEN, b. September 1888.
ix. LONNIE MCMICHEN, b. January 1891; m. BELLE MASSEY, 25 December 1909, Bartow County, Georgia.
More about LONNIE MCMICHEN and BELLE MASSEY:
Marriage: 25 December 1909, Bartow County, Georgia
x. HOMER MCMICHEN, b. December 1893.
xi. JASPER MCMICHEN, b. April 1896; m. JENNIE MASSEY, 14 March 1915, Bartow County, Georgia.
More about JASPER MCMICHEN and JENNIE MASSEY:
Marriage: 14 March 1915, Bartow County, Georgia
Generation No. 2
2. MITCHELL H2 MCMICHEN (WILLIAM HARVEY1) was born 15 March 1874 in Georgia, and died August 1961. He married MISSOURI ELIZABETH SMITH 18 March 1894 in Bartow County, Georgia, daughter of JOHN SMITH and MARTHA LOWE. She was born 06 November 1877 in Cherokee County, Georgia, and died 05 November 1964.
Notes for MITCHELL H MCMICHEN:
1900 Bartow County Georgia Census, Allatoona 819th District, page 127A
Enumerated 11 June 1900 by Thomas M Puckett
1910 Bartow County Census, ED 36, Acworth Town District, page 5B
More about MITCHELL MCMICHEN and MISSOURI SMITH:
Marriage: 18 March 1894, Bartow County, Georgia
Children of MITCHELL MCMICHEN and MISSOURI SMITH are:
i. MINNIE BERTHA3 MCMICHEN, b. 12 October 1896.
4. ii. TRUDY MAE MCMICHEN, b. 04 April 1898, Allatoona, Bartow County, Georgia; d. August 1990, Cumming, Forsyth County, Georgia.
iii. WILLIAM D B CLAYTON MCMICHEN, b. 26 March 1900.
3. LEE FRANKLIN2 MCMICHEN (WILLIAM HARVEY1) was born 14 March 1876 in Cobb County, Georgia, and died 21 June 1932 in Allatoona, Bartow County, Georgia. He married IDA ELIZABETH PRICKET. She was born December 1879 in Georgia.
Children of LEE MCMICHEN and IDA PRICKET are:
i. GRADY3 MCMICHEN, b. January 1896; m. FLORENCE POWELL, 26 August 1917, Bartow County, Georgia.
More about GRADY MCMICHEN and FLORENCE POWELL:
Marriage: 26 August 1917, Bartow County, Georgia
ii. MYRTLE MCMICHEN, b. September 1897.
iii. FRED MCMICHEN, b. October 1898; m. NELLIE SNOW, 18 September 1914, Bartow County, Georgia.
More about FRED MCMICHEN and NELLIE SNOW:
Marriage: 18 September 1914, Bartow County, Georgia
Generation No. 3
4. TRUDY MAE3 MCMICHEN (MITCHELL H2, WILLIAM HARVEY1) was born 04 April 1898 in Allatoona, Bartow County, Georgia, and died August 1990 in Cumming, Forsyth County, Georgia. She married NONIE JACKSON TERRY. He was born 31 August 1887 in Forsyth County, Georgia, and died 18 December 1963 in Doraville, Gwinnett County, Georgia.
More about NONIE JACKSON TERRY:
Burial: 20 December 1963, Peachtree Memorial Gardens, Norcross, Fulton County, Georgia
Child of TRUDY MCMICHEN and NONIE TERRY is:
5. i. JOAN4 TERRY, b. 30 September 1926, Atlanta, Fulton County, Georgia.
Generation No. 4
5. JOAN4 TERRY (TRUDY MAE3 MCMICHEN, MITCHELL H2, WILLIAM HARVEY1) was born 30 September 1926 in Atlanta, Fulton County, Georgia. She married JAMES NORRIS ALLEN 20 July 1947 in Georgia, son of WILLIAM ALLEN and WILLIE MURDOCK. He was born 02 October 1924 in Forsyth County, Georgia.
More about JAMES ALLEN and JOAN TERRY:
Marriage: 20 July 1947, Georgia
Children of JOAN TERRY and JAMES ALLEN are:
i. WILLIAM TERRY5 ALLEN, b. 25 June 1955, Atlanta, Fulton County, Georgia.
ii. TAMELA ROBIN ALLEN, b. 29 June 1960, Macon, Bibb County, Georgia.
Census Records | Vital Records | Family Trees & Communities | Immigration Records | Military Records Directories & Member Lists | Family & Local Histories | Newspapers & Periodicals | Court, Land & Probate | Finding Aids