Generation No. 1
1. UNKNOWN1 KELLY He married P. She was born January 1845.
Child of UNKNOWN KELLY and P is:
2. i. GROVER CLEVELAND2 KELLY, SR., b. 17 January 1883; d. 29 December 1912.
Generation No. 2
2. GROVER CLEVELAND2 KELLY, SR. (UNKNOWN1) was born 17 January 1883, and died 29 December 1912. He married SUSAN OPHELIA MCALISTER Bef. 1912, daughter of BAYLIS MCALISTER and LUCRETIA MARCHBANKS. She was born 05 July 1890 in Travelers Rest, Greenville County, South Carolina, and died 30 August 1984 in Greenville, Greenville County, South Carolina.
More about SUSAN OPHELIA MCALISTER:
Burial: 01 September 1984, Clearview Baptist Church Cemetery, Travelers Rest, South Carolina
More about GROVER KELLY and SUSAN MCALISTER:
Marriage: Bef. 1912
Children of GROVER KELLY and SUSAN MCALISTER are:
i. GROVER CLEVELAND3 KELLY, JR., m. ELIZABETH BAYNE.
ii. BLANCHE EVELYN KELLY, m. THOMAS CLAUDE BATSON.
3. iii. CHARLES MONROE KELLY, b. 13 January 1909, Travelers Rest, Greenville County, South Carolina; d. 04 February 1986.
Generation No. 3
3. CHARLES MONROE3 KELLY (GROVER CLEVELAND2, UNKNOWN1) was born 13 January 1909 in Travelers Rest, Greenville County, South Carolina, and died 04 February 1986. He married GRACE MYRTLE HAWKINS, daughter of WALTER HAWKINS and MARY KENNEMORE. She was born 26 November 1912 in Travelers Rest, Greenville County, South Carolina, and died 23 January 1997 in Travelers Rest, Greenville County, South Carolina.
Children of CHARLES KELLY and GRACE HAWKINS are:
4. i. BARBARA4 KELLY.
5. ii. VIVIAN KELLY.
Generation No. 4
4. BARBARA4 KELLY (CHARLES MONROE3, GROVER CLEVELAND2, UNKNOWN1) She married UNKNOWN BRACKEN.
Children of BARBARA KELLY and UNKNOWN BRACKEN are:
i. ROB5 BRACKEN.
ii. DEREK BRACKEN.
5. VIVIAN4 KELLY (CHARLES MONROE3, GROVER CLEVELAND2, UNKNOWN1) She married UNKNOWN RIDDLE.
Children of VIVIAN KELLY and UNKNOWN RIDDLE are:
i. BLAKE5 RIDDLE.
ii. STEVE RIDDLE.
Census Records | Vital Records | Family Trees & Communities | Immigration Records | Military Records Directories & Member Lists | Family & Local Histories | Newspapers & Periodicals | Court, Land & Probate | Finding Aids