Back to Our Family
RICHARD H. ERDBRUEGGER
1878 - 1962
MARY CHRISTINA SCHUKAR
1877 - 1968
Richard Henry Erdbruegger, son of Henry Erdbruegger & Augusta Trampe
- born 16 September 1878, St. Louis county, Missouri
- died 5 February 1962, Decatur, Macon, Illinois
- buried 9 February 1962, Villa Ridge, Illinois, Memorial Gardens
- married about 1901 to
Mary Christina Schukar
- born 19 March 1877, Fayette County, Illinois
- died 10 July 1968, buried Villa Ridge, Illinois, Memorial Gardens.
Richard and Mary lived in St. Louis County, Missouri. After Mary's sisters moved to Nebraska, she and Richard and their family moved to Pulaski County in southern Illinois, where they farmed and raised their family.
- Clarence Erdbruegger,
- born 17 August 1903, Black Jack, St. Louis County, Missouri
- died 23 September 1988, having lived in Grand Chain, Pulaski County, Illinois
- buried at Villa Ridge, Pulaski County, Illinois, Green Lawn Cemetery
- Never married.
- Leona Augusta Matilda Erdbruegger - born 5 April 1906, Black Jack, St. Louis County, Missouri
- died 24 September 2002, having lived at Jonesboro, Union County, Illinois
- married 28 October 1926, Olmsted, Illinois, St. Luke's Lutheran Church, to
Carl Stephen Eiselmeier, son of Stephen and Mary (Reischauer) Eiselmeier
- born 27 September 1904, Olmsted, Pulaski County, Illinois
- died 20 September 1966, Mt. Vernon, Illinois
They had three children.
- Gladys Rosina Paulina
- born 23 March 1912, Olmsted, Pulaski County, Illinois
- died 9 October 2001, Vandalia, Fayette County, Illinois
- married 22 October 1932, Olmsted, Pulaski county, Illinois
William Henry Knecht, son of Henry Knecht & Emma Katharina Ehrat
- born 1 August 1911, Fayette County, Illinois
- died August 28, 2005, Vandalia, Fayette County, Illinois
They are buried in Macon, Macon County, Illinois.
Bill and Gladys lived in Decatur and Blue Mound, Macon County, for many years.
- Aurilla Louise Marie Erdbruegger
- born 9 September 1915
- died 14 February 1998, having lived at Grand Chain and Villa Ridge, Pulaski County, Illinois
- married 18 June 1988, to
Raymond Bagby, son of Claude and Amelia Bagby
- born 8 August 1917, Illinois
- died 23 January 2007, having lived in Villa Ridge, Pulaski, Illinois No children.
Our Family | Schukar Ancestors | Friedrich & Mary Schukar
Layout & HTML coding © 1999-2008 MJH
Census Records | Vital Records | Family Trees & Communities | Immigration Records | Military Records Directories & Member Lists | Family & Local Histories | Newspapers & Periodicals | Court, Land & Probate | Finding Aids